im new to this NW shit????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Wassup i just started getting into this NW shit. I peeped out some Mr. D.O.G songs and was wondering how many albums (if any) he has out and which ones the best.
thanks

C

C-ron

he has 2 out WET & ghetto polotics.mr dog got some shit homie we got a gang of filthy cats out here the NW got some of the most slept on rappers in the industry.mr dog has done songs which some of the siccest rapper on the westcoast like e-40,3x crazy & ras kass.shit really aint that much different up here than any where ealse on the westcoast.have u checked out mac money he hella sicc 2.i kno of a gang mo nw artist get me if u wanna peep mo of this NW HEAT.as far as his albums really cant tell u which 1'z better.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Like C-Ron said, I have two solo albums that are currently out. I also have a compilation out through my label called "NW Ridin". I'm all over that joint.
I'm actually working on putting my next album out sooner, and hoping to surprise the industry and release it the second week of JULY.
It will be called, "Diabolical Deeds & Street Luv" It's still not finished but we are working extremely hard to finish it. So far it features:
E-40, Yukmouth, Cool Nutz, Mac Money, Playa Shane, & Shaolin. With beats by:
Bosko, Big Squeeze, FunkDaddy, Torry Ward, Dubb Flexx, and Johnathon C.
We are also looking to add either Ras Kass, Suga Free, or Devin the Dude to this album. Keep your eyes and ears open. FOR REAL!!!!

WWW.BWR2000.COM

Heat from the Aquaman aka Mr. D.O.G.

Heat from the Prince of the NW aka Mac Money

Heat from the Senator aka Big Squeeze

Kennel Insight. Check out May's issue