I AM A FAG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2003
except maybe my story about how i lost my virginity

DISCLAIMER: I AM GAY. THE THOUGHTS REFLECTED IN THIS POST ARE THAT OF A HOMOSEXUAL NATURE. I DO NOT FEEL THE NEED TO EDIT OR CENSOR THIS POST BECAUSE I THOUGHT WE "KEEP IT REAL" HERE ON THE SICCNESS. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY HOMOSEXUALITY, I UNDERSTAND, THAT IS WHY THIS IS HERE. FEEL FREE TO NOT READ MY POST AND PRETEND IM NOT HERE.

it all started when i was 12. i was in 7th grade, with this boy named Mitch in my class. i frequently caught myself staring at him while he wasnt looking, then when he would look up i would quickly look away. i always wanted to sit next to him on the bus when we went on field trips, but i never really knew how to talk to him

FAST FORWARD 4 YEARS.....

im 16 years old and contimplating suicide. i look at my grade school yearbook in a desperate attempt to make myself remember how good i have had it these last 16 years. then i see him. Mitch Barker. i start dreaming of him, but it isnt sexual, much like the time i slept in michael jacksons bed (but that isnt what the story is about). it was usually just us having a picnic in the park with a blanket and the sappy love music you often hear in tv commercials on repeat.

FAST FORWARD 6 MONTHS.....

i have my first sex dream about mitch. it hits me. IM GAY. this is extremely weird and makes me want to commit suicide again. my whole life i have called gays "homos, fags, and queers", but im supposed to be ok with being one?!?!??!?! well good golla miss molla i think i have to die. i go to school the next day planning to drink a gallon of antifreeze, which they store in the gym restroom. i take the plunge and walk thru the locker room and who do i see.....mitch. i had no clue he even went to my high school. i didnt think he even knew me because i had always been so scared to talk to him, and really what the hell would i say, "which girl do you like" I CANT RELATE TO THAT STRAIGHT SHIT SO I LEFT IT ALONE. well i start staring again and consider ripping off my clothes and jumping him but that would be rude. but as im staring he walks up to me, ass naked and says "hey Jeff"

HE KNOWS MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we talk for a little bit and i tell him that im gay and i want to committ suicide. i tell him about my infactuation with him. he says he is not gay but in order to save me from myself he will have sex with me repeatedly.

so i go to his house the next weekend and hes tense, as i am too. he starts massaging my shoulders and takes my shirt off. he then tears my pants off (i was wearing nike basketball tearaways) and sees me in a "KISS ME" thong. i tell him its his turn to get naked so he turns on that "hold me closer" song by Elton John and he strip teases for me, till he gets down to his boxers which read "PUMP ME UP" and have a little heart over the crotch that if you put your mouth on and blow the heart gets bigger. along the strap up top it says "MY LOVE GROWS HERE" (sexy huh?) he then enters me. it was very uncomfortable and actually made me want to kill myself again. i DONT want to fuck a woman. i DONT want to have sex with a man. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE FOR ME!!??!?!?!? then the greatest thing on earth happened. mitch said he feels too gay and said i should just stick him so that if anyone asked about his enlarged asshole at school the next week he could just say he was hit with a baseball bat and then raped while he was unconcious. i put on the ky so that he wouldnt experience the same pain i did. IT ROCKED!!!!!!!! we went for about 4 minutes when i couldnt contain myself. my whole body went numb as i let loose. it was to this day, the best feeling i have ever felt, which is why i am still here and still gay today.

END OF STORY

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jan 25, 2003
Shylo76 said:
your a homosexual? Good for you. Why is everyone hatin??? You can't help who you are.
good lookin ouy Shylo!!!!!! thats good game to drop on folks.

x-caliber: you might as well be gay. your "dream girl" is fucking your cousin. time to murder yourself

incarcerated: i am here on the siccness cuz i like the music.

arent you the 16 year old kid who thought he could go visit X-raided in the pen? LMFAOOOOO stupidumbitch

Sep 28, 2002
RaginHomosexual said:

incarcerated: i am here on the siccness cuz i like the music.

arent you the 16 year old kid who thought he could go visit X-raided in the pen? LMFAOOOOO stupidumbitch

ok about the music

and lol yes the was me haha no ones gonna forget that:cheeky: