Whats RICH DA FACTOR been up to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
DAMN! This shit is knockin bro, I never heard of you before but I'm diggin this U Know Who It Iz track I'm bout to check out the others but keep doin ya thang homie I fucks with KC heavy out here in Portland.

Nov 1, 2005
Tha "New Rich iz Juz Like every otha Every Rich"....... Same ol' songz, same ol' beatz, Same ol' Rich...... LMaO!!!!!!!!!!!!
true story

i wasn't feeling the beats he used for It's Water to Whales

I liked the ones on grapes to apes better. I mean, if you enjyo rich, you're going to enjoy them, it is what it is. The rush borda cd is pretty decent, even though Rush has some of the worst lyrics I have ever heard from any rapper, ever

May 2, 2002
Its not the fact that Rich is monotone that bothers me. I don't own a lot of MFR cds, but from what I've heard on here, his cds don't have tracklists and a lot of songs are RECYCLED from other cds. That alone makes me a bit leary in wantin' to check for his music.

How many times can you rap about Rose',Remy Martin Louis XIII, hustlin'/grittin', etc. all in one cd? After a while, it gets old.

Sep 15, 2005
which 1 cuz its grapes to apes, or water to whales
WASNT REALLY FEELING THAT WATER TO WHALES CD. C'N FROM THA TOWN U KINDA GET USED TO CERTAIN SOUNDS, AN RICH IS JUS ONE OF THSE SOUNDS. LIKE TECH, BUT TECH IS STARTING TO INPRESS ME MORE AN MORE. RIGHT NOW I GOT THAT SKIEM HIEM AN KILLA TAY IN ROTATION.... FEELING THAT SHYT THO