How did the show go yesterday?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Yeah that shit was hard. The weather was perfect and people dropped some memorable performances. Ecay Uno started off and had all muthafuckas gettin crackin rushin the stage...then Cricet and E-Mortal Gang went on and was tight..then Lil C.S. at the end droppin and finishing off with some bomb ass songs off his album that I know everybody on here would have loved to have seen. He sounded just like he do on the album and that's impressive as hell for a stage show and double verses
like P-I-M-P. The song "The Turf" was off the hook at the end and was worth being there just for that....crowd just hollerin before every rapper got on (Lil C.S., Cricet, Cyco, Ecay)..."Put in some fuckin work!!" That shit was HARD

I went solo, comin off a weekend in Santa Barbara and met with Lil C.S. and he introduced me to some cool cats and we were chillin for a minute- gave me some insight on a couple of his songs which is always tight to hear about (that homeboy in Killa Spits) and gave props to everyone there..showed major love..by the way, I never got a poster playboy...it's all good tho!!

By the way, Lil C.S., you had me dyin with that "which girls out here got there G.E.D.?..........their Gobble Every Dick degree!!!" that was tooo savage

I know everybody that performed there is gonna have bangin albums (Cricet, Ecay Uno, Mobstaz) cuz all did cuts from future albums and it all was tight...The SD hood was definitely repped.. Good shit for all that wasn't there....Grant Theft

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Much love Grant. Thanks for coming homey. I got you on a poster. Don't even trip. And the homey I introduced you to T-Nut (not the rapper, but the homey from my set) that's the homey they got shot in the head, and they thought wasn't gon' make it, and if he did they thought he would be brain dead, and my nigga came up out of it, and recovered 100%. That's the one I mention on Killa Spits. My nigga Nut been through it too. He went to jail for muder at 15 and did 8 yrs. He's a real one.

@Krishna, The show was off the hook dog!! A total success. For having the type of crowd that I had and not to have one incident was hella cool. Everybody that performed ripped it. ChopShop described it pretty good. yeah me and my homey Craig came out the pocet, and just gave bac for all the support and love we receive from Dago (free food free whow etc). Maybe you can make the next one dog. Peep that other post for more details on it(what's poppin' cs). You'll get to see it on the Ghetto World movie/doc "In the Ghetto World: Faded & X-Rated". One. LIL C.S.

Apr 25, 2002
GOT

DAMN....I MISSED THAT SHIT HOMIE!!!! I WAS PLANNING ON GOING TOO....THAT DATE CAME UP QUIKK.............EH LIL C.S. WHENS THE NEXT SHOW IN CALI?????? IMMA GO FOSHOW.....I BET IT WAS POPPIN THO....

May 10, 2002
Krishna- naw, I don't live in SB...I was just down there for 2 of my homegirls birthdays which were on the same day. Had a tight ass party on Del Playa. I am from the 805 though (SLO to be exact). Woulda swooped you up to go to the BBQ if you could have got a ride or taken the train back. Much love, Grant Theft