How can i get Tech N9ne backstage passes?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
When I got to go backstage and have the VIP pass all I did was go up to Travis at the autograph signing and just talked to him about it. He's cool as fuck. I just kept it real, said what Tech and his music means to me and that it would be tight as hell if I can help them set up and kick it backstage w/ them. He had me meet them at the venue, then it was set. I even got a legit VIP backstage pass that ya get to keep. They even order Papa Johns pizza for ya....fuck ya. Maybe this helps.

May 9, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks

damn, I wish I knew Tech or someone that could get me backstage passes. Anyone know any of the people that gives out the backstage passes?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
C-Style said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks

damn, I wish I knew Tech or someone that could get me backstage passes. Anyone know any of the people that gives out the backstage passes?
There isn't really backstage passes for Strange shows....unless you're a hot chick or work for Strange there really isn't much of a reason for you to be back there anyway. Tech usually makes himeself available after shows. And when they do a show....Tech doesn't even sit back stage before hand...he's usually off somewhere concentrating and meditating for the show.

Now if you wanted to get an interview or something or other....then thats understandable

Nick

May 3, 2002
I know there will be In- Store signings on this Tour coming up....but how will we find out about them.......will anyone post info..or will we just have to have our ear to the street and find out where Tech will be signing shit...

Mar 31, 2003
betthatstang said:
They even order Papa Johns pizza for ya....fuck ya. Maybe this helps.
wutsup homie, that papa johns was good huh,

all except the fuckin delivery guy bein a sunofabitch, rushin me and shit, talkin bout i need my tip, i need my tip, while im situatin money, he's lucky he got a tip insteada hit in the damn face,

steve

Jan 12, 2003
no doubt about that man, dude was startin to get fuckin outta hand. There's a couple of bitches like that down here though, what can we do bout them. Maybe next time we can get one of those hot strippers from the Royal Grove go come personally deliver that shit to the table, then maybe a lil lap dance too!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
StrangeLowregal said:

wutsup homie, that papa johns was good huh,

all except the fuckin delivery guy bein a sunofabitch, rushin me and shit, talkin bout i need my tip, i need my tip, while im situatin money, he's lucky he got a tip insteada hit in the damn face,

steve
"hi i'm 20 mins late with the pizza, i need my tip"

booooooooy!

Aug 21, 2002
betthatstang said:
no doubt about that man, dude was startin to get fuckin outta hand. There's a couple of bitches like that down here though, what can we do bout them. Maybe next time we can get one of those hot strippers from the Royal Grove go come personally deliver that shit to the table, then maybe a lil lap dance too!
SHIT DO THAT DOGG.... THEY'LL BE ABLE TO TAKE THE ROBE OFF OF TECH ON STAGE IF THEY ARE TIGHT.... AND NEXT TIME WE NEED A FUCKIN' DRINK WITH THAT PIZZA... I ALMOST DEHYDRATED, AND I HATE WATER, I WANTED SOME DAMNED KOOOOOL-AID... (us black folks n' Kool-Aid)

Aug 21, 2002
Well in my house, actually we dont call it Kool-Aid, it's "NIGGA JUICE". That word doesn't even come out of our mouth's until it is time to go to the store and whoevers leaving we'll say, "go get some Kool-Aid." But when it's time to drink some and there's only a drip left in the jug, we say, "HEY, WHO DRUNK THE REST OF THE NIGGA JUICE AND LEFT THE DAMNED JUG IN HERE WITH ONLY A SIP IN IT????"

Ha, ha, ha... That's real....

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
hahaha yeah ive heard em say that too jus not that much cuz there is a black lady(actually albino(sp) african american female) who lives next door so they dont really say that too much cuz we don wanna offend her

as for me i don really have any english in me wich is suprising cuz i fuckin love iced tea
my mom useta put that shit w/half water in my bottle when i was jus a lil baby n since my name is tim itd was shortened to jus T cuz i love fucking drinkin iced tea so damn much

May 3, 2002
Belly_408 said:
I know there will be In- Store signings on this Tour coming up....but how will we find out about them.......will anyone post info..or will we just have to have our ear to the street and find out where Tech will be signing shit...
^^^^ANYONE??