how about Ecay Uno and C-bo hook up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Eay Uno, that boy got major heat wth that original west coast sound but more up to date wit it ..............I don;t think I'm the only who would more and likely feel this....
maybe a remix of Rag Lo Los

May 10, 2002
Ecay's shit is smashin on most if not all west coast music. C-Bo has been doin it for years and I think that would be a memorable collaboration.. he needs to open his eyes to this thread cuz Ecay could lace him with more than one crazy track. REAL TALK. Grant Theft

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
ChopShop said:
Ecay's shit is smashin on most if not all west coast music. C-Bo has been doin it for years and I think that would be a memorable collaboration.. he needs to open his eyes to this thread cuz Ecay could lace him with more than one crazy track. REAL TALK. Grant Theft
OFF TOP!

Jul 10, 2002
Ay, 2 all of yall. I appreciate the confidence & I ALWAYS deliver... On my behalf, yall can get that If WCM wannna make it happen I'm wit it. I aint hard 2 find

Aug 26, 2002
^^^^^I can;t stand most nowaday West Coast shit, so when I say and feel u tight ......I ain;t bullshitting u ......U a sick ass individual Ecay Uno and i hope u and yours the best of luck with your patterns....

Jul 10, 2002
Fucc it. C-Bo is a west coast legend, we all know that.

Bo get @me cuzzzin & let's give the supporters what they askin 4. I gotta lab wit a gang of knocks so it's nothin! Just reply 2 the thread

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
THE BEAT TO TRIGERATION STATION SENT A CHILL UP MY SPINE WHEN I FIRST HEARD IT.ON THE SET!I HAD TO HAVE IT.NOBODY UNDERSTOOD WHAT I HEARD TILL I DID THE SONG.GOOD LOOKIN E-CAY.