houseslipper187.... can i ask u a question homie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
lol i don't kiss my mom in the mouth.... is that somethin that u think is normal?? SUSPECT!!

and when u say 'my girl' which one are u referin to? be more specific, i got like 10 of em... and as long as u keep fuckin em then it puts more money in my pocket u lil stupid azz beeeeeeeeeeyyyyyaaaaatttttccccchhhhh

Nov 30, 2002
www.yahoo.com
DAMN CUZZ IT SEEMS LIKE EVER TIME I TURN MY BACC YOUR ALWAYS TALKING SHIT ALRIGHT ALREADY GET OFF MY DISSIC SWEATING ME LIKE A SUPERSTAR AN SHIT YOUNG BUCC ASS DICK RIDEING FAG ASS NIGGA OH YEAH ONLY FAGS HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE BITCHS SOFT ASS TAMPOND ASS WEARING NUTT TUGER CUM GUZZLER ASS NIGGA BUCCC YAAAA :devious:

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
why do your posts always involve some sort of homosexual antics? i can't help but think that you enjoy gettin your ass dug out with gooseberry preserves by some big swedish meatball named sven... and the rest of us who have read your posts can't help it either.... anyways, keep reachin for that rainbow :classic:

Feb 26, 2003
Hhehehe name stealing, man i am jus't called that way by my homy's. Stupid ass muthafucka, i raped yo sis bitch. And you alway'z be seeking beef here. Thi's ain't beef, beef is somthing diiferent, you a man trying to make al living out off dissing. Fuck you and youre family, you hiding behind youre computerscreen. I'm leaving this bullshit topic, and housesliper you mus't get a live.

Nov 14, 2002
HouseSlipper187 said:
DAMN CUZZ IT SEEMS LIKE EVER TIME I TURN MY BACC YOUR ALWAYS TALKING SHIT ALRIGHT ALREADY GET OFF MY DISSIC SWEATING ME LIKE A SUPERSTAR AN SHIT YOUNG BUCC ASS DICK RIDEING FAG ASS NIGGA OH YEAH ONLY FAGS HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE BITCHS SOFT ASS TAMPOND ASS WEARING NUTT TUGER CUM GUZZLER ASS NIGGA BUCCC YAAAA :devious:
Go back to school and learn how to complete sentences and spell, you fuckin' half retarded idiot.