homosexuals on the siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2002
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65078

peep this thread.a bunch of gay ass cats made a thread about me banned me from there board cuz they claim im some other dude they didnt get along with.homie who owns the board said i type like the dude who he had beef with.then the rest of the internet homo thugs started sayin the same shit jus becuz cuzz who owns the board said it.there's notin but str8 groupies on this board.so im jus sit back & expose these bitch ass individuals 4 what they are.

next thing i know these queers is sayin everything mr.d-sane is sayin & i've never even talk 2 them or seen them before.jus peep the shit they sayin about me.& like i said before i dont even know these cats.

Feb 26, 2003
Pooh loc shut your're fuckin ass up. Look first i jus't tought you gave your're honnest opinion, but now, after this bitch move, i know you jus't seek beef, get a live you stupid ass mutahucka.

Nov 6, 2002
this dude right here (tray dogg) is another queer from that board.thats why he tryin 2 diss me like that.

but anywayz tray dogg im jus puttin my side of the story out there.if you dont like it dont post in this thread.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
This kat Pooh Loc is C-Ron aka Crip Ron aka 12 yr old gangster.Please forgive him for another idiotic post.Anyone who has read the Bow Wow or SLR boards knows these people are all the same person.You could tell by his spelling,which is awful in it's own right,or his little smiley faces he uses constantly.He has starved for attention on these boards from day 1.Whether it be talking shit to Mr D.O.G.,or sending false Mp3 mail to old SLR artists pretending to be DSane,he has done everything to prove he's a rider.I can see he has a little bit of a brain,because he has changed his typing just in the last few days,but at the same time it shows how stupid he is,by doing exactly that.Normally(and this may not happen this time)he will comeback and call people fags or his favorite word "homo",and slide in the occasional..nutrider comment,but this time he will probably just comeback with a quick one-liner.You are nothing but a little kid from Tacoma who has extra time to post because you are home from school on summer break.Your best friends play Dungeons and Dragons,and you are the tough one in this group,but in real life...you are just another internet buster living a lie..GoodBye you big gangsta.:(

P.S.-Your Dumb

Feb 26, 2003
No man i never said somthing agianst that poop loc dude, but he jus't wa's plain stupid opening a tread like this, and i am 18 by the way :), and i am leaving this bullshit tread now. I ain't gonna argae on the i-net, i mean then you can goo on forever, ain't got time to argeae with little fag's named c-ron. Ltaz

Nov 6, 2002
greedygreg209 said:

thats what i was thinkin.........there has to be something going on in your lives a lot more important than provin yourself on the 91.......fuck what anybody thinks, ITS THE DAMN INTERNET!!!
thats the realest sit i've heard all day.these cats is infatuated wit me