Hollowtip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
Hustle orientated & foreign money are both solid albums and those albums with cdubb are dope too...
I have not heared those albums yet, but they are on my list. The last Hollow Tip albums I bought were Taking No Shorts 3 and The Bosses & Gangstas Compilation both of those cd's were solid. Most people only think about TNS 1 and Flawless when they think of Hollow Tip, but he really does have a great catalog of music. I would like to see him get more credit outside of Sacramento for what He's done. Hollow T.I.P Smashin' c-lim Smashin' on Rims, He one of the Best Rappers out there muslim or not.

Props: dalycity650
Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
I got the OG TNS and Flawless if any of yall niqqaz interested!!!!
If those cd's are in very good condition you should hold onto them. There are buyer's overseas that will pay top dollar for those on eBay. Keep them for 10-15 years then sell them, it's a good investment. If you don't care to hold onto them and you just want to get rid of them, I might fuck with it. Lmk

Jul 9, 2007
If those cd's are in very good condition you should hold onto them. There are buyer's overseas that will pay top dollar for those on eBay. Keep them for 10-15 years then sell them, it's a good investment. If you don't care to hold onto them and you just want to get rid of them, I might fuck with it. Lmk
I bet they are at peak price now being over 20 years old. In another 10 to 15 years they will be worth less as the people who have heard of them die off. A small market will get too small were no wants them eventually.

I bet they are at peak price now being over 20 years old. In another 10 to 15 years they will be worth less as the people who have heard of them die off. A small market will get too small were no wants them eventually.
I don't agree with this. These albums will not lose their value. Taking No Shorts 1 The first pressing on HighSide Records is Very Rare, they only printed up a few thousand copies if that and it was only sold in Sacramento and the Bay Area at Tower Records and other small record stores. Most of those cd's were played a lot and scratched up, nobody thought about collecting those for 20-30 years back then. I checked on Ebay and there is no TNS 1's available and when they do buyer's go into a bidding war to get them, I have seen them go for over $300.00 and a sealed first pressing can go for over $600.00. I did see a like new second press of Flawless on eBay for $50.00, that's not bad and there is a guy on amazon selling a used copy of TNS 3 for $1,440.00! These are collectors items, that's why I have a storage unit full of Rare cd's, it's like money in the bank.