hobo tone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
He had a cd with another guy Crow,

HOLOPOINT, "Point Blank" before Hobolavirus

I have seen it around a few times. Actually, Hobo was selling them for $5 when he came to Warrensburg, MO with Tech last summer. He must have ran out of them.

Aug 18, 2002
He was in a group Incognito with Ziercrow & Bugzy but you probably won't be able to find it. Holopoint - Pointblank, that Warrensburg is talking about, is tight I see'em around KC every now and then. Then Hobolavirus. Otherwise you can catch him on various compilations like 50 MC's, Twinn City High Rollin, etc.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Hobotone is a grinder and a stand up guy. A true talent out of the k town..

He got an album called 'species' dropping in june... Featuring, luni coleone, tech n9ne, lil flip and more..

Support him, he a veteran.

Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
fo sho thankx for all the information. imma try to find holopoint and i cant wait for species, but i was wonderin, isnt on the ap sampler a song by hobo that goes whose them boy in the kc hat, but is it not on hobo la virus?

Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
no it goes. whose them boys in a kc hat/ wit 20 in rims on the old school lac/ grill on the front , booty on the back/ still shakin these hattas tryin to make our dollas stack,,,,,,,,,,sumptin like that,,,,thats the chorus, n e one know

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
it was on the Absolute Power Tour Sampler.... i think it may have been a shot at xta-c since h stole the song from hustle made bugz and hobotone is good friends with hustle made bugz and fam-lee tree.

i wanna hear the full song though

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
I never knew his site address, I talked to him yesterday and he said he had a new song up there though.

That mix tape your ralking about is 'mr. So heavy.com'

Hustlamade bugz rips xta.c over a southerplayalistic outkast beat... He like, xtac aint even from kc he from oklahoma!... That's hard.. Big up to fam lee tree.. Gangsta grimm, hustlamade bugz....

And fuck anyone who steals a track and trys to blow up with it, paying off local radio... And trying blackball the originator...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

NO HOBOTONE IS NOT ON ANY FAMILY TREE COMP'S....I HAVE EM...AND I DIDNT HEAR ONE SONG FROM HIM OR VERSE BY HIM ON THEM....

YEA HUSLTA MADE DOES RIPP UP X-TAC PRETTY BAD...
I LIKE GANGSTA GRIM...I THINK HE GOT SOME SKILLS...

WHATS YOUR ALIAS????????