hidden messages

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
can some people help me out. i'm looking for some popular songs that have hidden messages. i have an essay to do for school and was wondering if you guys from the 91 could help me out. thanks.

Dec 30, 2002
shit go with the old school beatles track strawberry fields... at the end some one says paul is dead. THey say a shitload of otherstuff but you can only decipher paul is dead.

Jun 27, 2002
if you play 2pac's Makaveli record backwards at 64 bpm, you will hear him recite passages from the bible....i remember one saying

"I shall return in the coming days, for I am the prophet sent to lead all into the light" or something like that...you have to listen close

Nov 14, 2002
SKITZO said:
can some people help me out. i'm looking for some popular songs that have hidden messages. i have an essay to do for school and was wondering if you guys from the 91 could help me out. thanks.
Do a web search for "backwards masking" and you'll find everything you want.

Apr 25, 2002
mustynutz said:
if you play 2pac's Makaveli record backwards at 64 bpm, you will hear him recite passages from the bible....i remember one saying

"I shall return in the coming days, for I am the prophet sent to lead all into the light" or something like that...you have to listen close

I remember one too, it went something like this "meet me at taco bell suge, I bought you 2 buritto's u owe me a chalupa"

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
You dont want to know how i felt when i heard LOADED on weed, liqour, and acid. Many things. One of the best times ive listened to music, although i was freaked the hell out at the time. (plus on drugs)

Apr 27, 2003
www.slapshack.com
mustynutz said:

WHAT SONG? THE ENTIRE ALBUM SAYS ONLY THAT? ELABORATE PLEASE!

Jun 27, 2002
ok, you have to play track 13, backwards at 64 bpm...approx 2 min and 28 or 38 seconds into it you'll hear it....it takes a few listen but once you hear it, its hella clear....just like the "Suge shot me" in the beginning.

If you have "Me against the world" on Vinyl, you can hear repeat "thug life" if you play it backwards in the middle of "fuck the world".....there a whole website that shows them all, but i lost it hella long ago.

If you have a copy of "On my own" 2pacs very first recordings before Digital Underground that were done with 5150 and Ray Luv back in the days...he says something about "i wanna know when its gonna be my time leave this bitch,
will it be tomorrow ?, or will it be in 96"

its some spooky shit