HELP PLEASE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I downloaded some music but it is in .ram format and none of my players will play it. Is there a certain player I need or am I being a complete idiot and doing something wrong?

A

All Out HOGG

Open the file up as a text document...Then gett the URL of the RM file [What the RAM file streams from]...Then convert the RM file to Mp3 formant useing streambox ripper & you can play it in almost any audio application...

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
Open the file up as a text document...Then gett the URL of the RM file [What the RAM file streams from]...Then convert the RM file to Mp3 formant useing streambox ripper & you can play it in almost any audio application...
First of all...WHAT? second...where do i get streambox ripper? third...can you please walk me through this smurffie?

Apr 26, 2002
YOU NEED TO GO TO ANY LOCAL RECORD STORE AND........BUY THE SHIT SHIT YOU CHEAP ASS!!!! SUPPORT THE INDUSTRY, IN IT OR NOT, SUPPORT THOSE WHO ARE....

PEACE!

Apr 25, 2002
HIGHSPEED said:
YOU NEED TO GO TO ANY LOCAL RECORD STORE AND........BUY THE SHIT SHIT YOU CHEAP ASS!!!! SUPPORT THE INDUSTRY, IN IT OR NOT, SUPPORT THOSE WHO ARE....

PEACE!
Calm down son! The whole point to streaming audio over the net is so people can sample music before they go buy shit they dont want! Its not like I downloaded it offa P2P program, I'm just streaming it from a site so I can listen to it before I go out and waste money.

P.S. thanks smurf but I downloaded real player instead.