Got Beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
I am not really looking for beats but I need sounds. Is there a way to buy sounds. I am all for paying for some sounds as long as you don't do what Sam Bostic did and try to charge me $200.00 for a damn CD-R. LOL.

Jun 1, 2002
Torry Ward said:
What exactly are you looking for mpc stuff, wavs or something specific. Get at me.
Torry Ward
I am really looking for basses and leads and things like that. I would need them as .wav because my ASR-10 is kinda jacked up so I am just using it as a MIDI controller. Let me know what up pimpin. Oh an a nice hand clap if you have one. I have tried to sample some but they never turn out right!

Jun 1, 2002
Torry Ward said:
Can you load from CD's I can send you some stuff, let me know how to get it to you.

Torry Ward
Really what I am having to do is convert the sound into a sound font and the use the ASR as a controller and sequence in Cake Walk Sonar. The record button stuck on my ASR and it hasn't worked since. If you have sounds as wav files I can convert them into sound fonts. even .snd files from the MPC can be converted. I can't really do much asr sounds. If you are talking about the sound disks from the ASR collection of CD's can you put them into your CD-Rom and read them? If so I can convert them to sound fonts as well. I know all this sounds wack but I have to work with what I got pimpin I know you feel me. I live in Arkansas so if that will be to much of a hassle for you to mail anything just let me know. If not just tell me where I need to send the money.
Thanks Pimp.

B

Bosko

Make sure that you get at my boy Torry about some tracks, he is the new cat on the block with that fire. We got some shit comin for 2002-infinity. Holler at your boy.

Jul 14, 2002
I have alot of sounds it won't be anything to send you something, they'll be in wav format. And really if I felt like I couldn't help somebody else out a little I'd be wrong because folks have helped me before and continue to. So I just spreading the luv partna.
Holla
Torry Ward

B

Bosko

Understand, that Torry is lacing you up with years of game that he built up in a collection on disc. Not many producers would spread the love like that. That just let's you know that Jus Family keeps it real. Your a good man Torry.

Jun 1, 2002
Hey Bosko you might not remember but you helped me out about two years ago with my talk-box. I had bought that digitech talker and I couldn't get it to sound right so I emailed you and you said get the Heil. It was on after that man. So I know that Jus Family is down to help out. I am greatful to you guys man fareal! Hey Torry I PM'ed you back. Thank you both for you help.