Gold Bottoms

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gold Bottoms?

• Keep it Silver and Standard.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • All G.I. Productz releases should be pressed Gold.

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Greetings.

I wanted to get everyones opinion on Gold Bottom CD's. What do you all think? Basically, they are identical to the Aluminum based standard silver bottoms, but they are gold. I have heard of Limited Editions being produced like this, but it is very rare. I thought maybe Game Insane should attempt to start a trend of something new and innovative.

May 17, 2002
www.serialkillas.net
M E D I U S said:
Greetings.

I wanted to get everyones opinion on Gold Bottom CD's. What do you all think? Basically, they are identical to the Aluminum based standard silver bottoms, but they are gold. I have heard of Limited Editions being produced like this, but it is very rare. I thought maybe Game Insane should attempt to start a trend of something new and innovative.
For limited edition cds, I think it would be a good idea.

A

All Out HOGG

I'd keep em silver...DVD's come wit gold bottums time to time & i think it looks ugly as fuck...so why spend a bit extra on sumthin not needed???

Maybe a diffrent color [if possible] would be doper...

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
Me personally, I like the black bottom CD'z like the old Playstation games. Gold would be dope too. Not sure if I've seen 'em gold or not but it would definitely be sick......I'd say go for it...

Olivia

Exec. Asst. Fillmoe Coleman Rec.
Jun 30, 2002
www.andrenickatina.com
k..like i told T1, i use nothing but gold paper clips...haha.

it looks classier, but depends on the price too -- is it that serious to spend? cuz i doubt folks would buy the cd more just for the color, OR WOULD THEY?

i personally wouldnt do it cuz it ain't that serious to me...but if u wanted to start a new trend, than why not try?

Wow. So many replies. I didnt know that this website was so involved. I plan on coming around more ofter, however it is difficult taking time out of the work day to post. Im glad everyone took time to state thier opinions, Gold is something to consider Game Insane.

Oct 26, 2002
yea limited editions would be sicc, but for tha normal cd's keep it original cause its good 2 have a change but if u make tha gold 2 big other ppl are gonna be doing it 2

keep tha silver but gold for Limited Editions and DVD shit