Gangsta Flea

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
man. i was just looking in the paper and i just saw my boy gangsta flea just got caught up on a murder beef. shit was all up in the paper. it really triped me out because ive been folks with that fool since i was 15. crazy shit.

Jun 27, 2002
dont know if flea is one of these cats....but here the article

Police: Road Rage May Have Prompted Killing
Three Men Arrested After Eating Breakfast

POSTED: 10:25 a.m. PST January 14, 2003
UPDATED: 10:34 a.m. PST January 14, 2003

Police believe that road rage may have been behind a Sunday morning shooting on Interstate Highway 380 that left one man dead and led police on a 45-minute chase that crossed the San Francisco Bay twice.

"It appears this is a completely innocent victim situation," said California Highway Patrol Lt. Rob Patrick. "They apparently got into some kind of altercation because one of the vehicles swerved a bit, and someone honked a horn and at that point shots were fired."

The three men inside a Chevrolet Tahoe were arrested after a chase that began after a Daly City police officer saw them leave a Denny's restaurant at 5:50 a.m., almost three hours after the highway shooting.

"It does show that there is very little remorse that they could commit an offense like that and go to breakfast shortly after," said Patrick.

The men are all San Francisco residents in their early 20s, all have criminal records and at least two live in the Mission District where they were eventually arrested.

They have been identified as Richard Sedillo and Tito Sedeno, both 21, and John Navarro, 20. All three men have been booked for murder at the San Mateo County Jail in Redwood City.

Two of the men are on probation from county jail and one is on parole from state prison, Patrick said.

Raymond Gardner, 22, of Pacifica was riding in the front passenger seat of a white 1995 Infinity when he was shot in the head after his car came under gunfire from the Chevrolet Tahoe at 3 a.m. on westbound Highway 380.

The Infinity and an Acura were apparently traveling together from San Jose when they attempted to pass the Tahoe, which was straddling highway lanes and traveling slowly. The driver of the Infinity honked to warn the Tahoe that he was going to pass.

While the cars were passing, someone inside the Tahoe sprayed shots from a handgun that struck both the Acura and the Infinity, fatally wounding Gardner.

Gardner's friends drove him to Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in South San Francisco, from where he was immediately transferred to the trauma center at San Francisco General Hospital.

He was later pronounced dead after being in critical condition, said hospital officials.

Following the shooting, the CHP issued a bulletin to all Bay Area law enforcement agencies to be on the lookout for the white four-door Tahoe driven by a man in a red shirt.

At about 5:50 a.m., a Daly City Police Department sergeant noticed three men and a car in a Denny's restaurant parking at the Serramonte Shopping Center that matched the bulletin description. Police then attempted to stop the Tahoe, but the car fled and the chase began, according to police.

Reaching speeds up to 90 mph and involving several Bay Area police agencies, the wild pursuit continued on Interstate Highway 280 before veering off onto westbound Highway 380 and passing the scene of the original crime.

The Tahoe then sped southbound on U.S. Highway 101 before taking state Highway 92 and crossing the San Mateo Bridge.

After a detour through the streets of Hayward, the car merged onto Interstate Highway 580 before crossing the Bay a second time on the Bay Bridge.

After entering San Francisco, the car detoured into the Mission District and stopped at 28th and Dolores streets. One man remained inside of the car and two men were arrested at gunpoint nearby at 6:40 a.m., Patrick said.

After the shooting, the CHP closed down most lanes of westbound highway 380 for an extended period of time to search for evidence.

Anyone with information about this crime is asked to contact CHP Sgt. Maskarich at (510) 774-7928 or (510) 346-7823.

May 1, 2002
Tito Sedeno is gangsta flea. i dont really know what to say. it doesnt prove he is guilty. it just means he got caught up. i hope he does some praying. because right now its in gods hands as to what happens to him.

Mar 16, 2004
Yea It's True my nigga Flea did get caught up in that situation and shit feel me? Im at a lost for word's becuase I was wit the nigga about a week before this shit wit down he's a big homie to me.I luv you big dog keep your head up my nigga we can't for you 2 come home.Death before Dishonr boy 1 love from that Hampshire Street Hitter.