GANGSTA DRE UPDATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
THE WAY ITS LOOKIN NOW IS GANGSTA DRE WILL HOPEFULLY DROP AN ALBUM ON STACKIN CHIPS LABEL BIG HOLLIS RECORDED A TRACK WITH HIM AND SAID HE SPIT SOME FLAMES . I'LL KEEP YA'LL UPDATED WITH INFO AS IT COMES.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ALL THESE SAC RAPPERS GO TO HOLLIS FOR PRODUCTION!!! I USE TO THINK HE WAS STRAIGHT OUT WACC, BUT NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, IT'S BECAUSE A GANG OF FOO'S FROM SAC WERE DROP'N' ALBUMS AROUND THE SAME TIME AND ALL OF'EM WERE FUCC'N' WITH HOLLIS, SO HE LIKE FLOODED THE SAC MUZICC SCENE WITH HIS BEATS AND THEY GOT OLD REAL QUICC!!! I HOPE HOLLIS DOESN'T PRODUCE HIS WHOLE ALBUM!!!

Jun 16, 2004
dre did some of his own beats.i think him over some big hollis beat would be RAW.t-nutty,x-raided,& the madman camp alwayz come tight over a hollis beat.so i think dre wit rip up a 1 of his beats too.

& if he fuck wit some other produce he should fuck wit ecay uno cuzz his beats is hard as fuck.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

.44 mag said:
dre did some of his own beats.i think him over some big hollis beat would be RAW.t-nutty,x-raided,& the madman camp alwayz come tight over a hollis beat.so i think dre wit rip up a 1 of his beats too.

& if he fuck wit some other produce he should fuck wit ecay uno cuzz his beats is hard as fuck.
gangsta dre is sick as fuck but yea the production on here comes the night wasnt that raw.

im not sure who produced innercity poet and nonfiktion friktion but he sounds much more deadly on those type of tracks
some of these other beats seem rinky dink and dont really match his style! :dead: :siccness:

Aug 24, 2004
The new album by Gangsta Dre

The word is true, Gangsta Dre is droppin a new album under Stackin Chips Records.

Gangsta Dre
Stand and Deliver

with beats by Dre himself, Big Hollis and more.

and for those who think his beats are "old" you obviously dont know. Hollis beats are up on the list of whats comin from Sac, (Bubb we aint forgot about your beats, you came through)

for more info on the new Gangsta Dre album check the website for updates and audio clips (coming soon)

www.StackinChips.com