@funkzilla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
hey playa

yeah i'm fittin' to erase my inbox...................and then if you got a chance..........send that again...........godd i want to hear spokane.................fa sho............NW love.............i'm diggin' seeing the nw most slept on city get some shit out.....WA state is the place................thanks main.

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
YES CRAZINESS DO BE DOIN HIS THUG THIZZLE LOL ...HOW DID THIS POST ABOUT SPOKANE GANGS START ANYWAYS??? MOST THE 4'S ARE WEAK...LOL THERES ALOT OF CALI GANGS HERE LIKE ROLLIN 20'S AND 60'S 8 TRES IS CALI....ANYWAYS TELL ME HOW THIS POST GOT STARTED LOL

Apr 25, 2002
what all sets can you name off out there?

What all certain sets of b's or c's and bgd's can ya'll name off.............see i plan on takin' a trip to spokane soon....just want info on wheres' whos' area..........you feel me?And how soon you finna get sumn we can hear up do you think,funk............thanks in advance for the info,homies....you ever wonder bout seattle or tac info get at me.........i'm a damn historian when it comes to seattle bangin'.........lol...........What set is Church from?i heard him on a flow on that Pork shit saying ''duece-8''....that crip?

Apr 25, 2002
oh real?

i could've swore he said''nigga stop and listen,crippin',reminisin' wit' 40's''...........i dunno i could be wrong.yeah duese 8 got two diffrent gangs..........theres' duese 8 tops and duese 8 bottoms in the cd.............i believe bottoms is crip and tops is folks.........yeah ya boy church got some sick ass ish.........so seattle gangs be havin' hoods in the kane huh?..............damn thas a trip mayne.What Bloods they be havin'.........cause Norte ain't Blood........thas diffrent shit altogether,just share the same color.I met some Nortes from spokane once,they were mostly a bunch of white dudes........met um at apple blossom in wenatchee awhile back.Shit in Seattle theres' no Norte gangs,just surenos like South Side Locos and Varrio Locos,mara salva trucha,18th street.Bloods theres' NSB,UBN,samoan tribe piru,south park gangsters,VOS,MOA,Elm Street Piru,WSP,ESP,Seattle Mafia Piru,Bounty HUnters,Black P stones,East Union Piru..........folks a shitload of GD's duese 8,Union Street Hustlers 21st,duese jive and horton,dogg pound.........shit just a grip...i didnt even get into the asians and shit........or United Latino clicks(UL is like seattles' nortenos).....there ya go,a quick li'l walk thru for ya if ya ever in the town..haha...........i was bored so i just decided to lace ya up a bit......Crips we got Hoover(holly block and highways),60's,90's,Judkins,Kitchen,Santana Block,25th lanes,hella crips,hella bloods,hella everything but no nortes'.Any of the hoods i named off be out there?

Apr 25, 2002
sorry to burst ya bubble deluzion

naw.............the abbreviations are the same.....but ones East Side Piru,the other is Elms...............i know all about this shit.......believe me.........i see why you thought they were the same..........maybe cause you never heard of ESP.........they around in the cd a li'l and used to be deep in the U-District.

May 10, 2002
TO ME IT SEEMS LIKE SETS AROUND HERE NEVER REALLY REP....DEUCE CRIPS DO BUT PEOPLE SEEM TO BE AFRAID AND NEVER REALLY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT EM....CUZ THEY KNOOOW BETTER LOL

Apr 25, 2002
Re: sorry to burst ya bubble deluzion

MR.VILLAIN said:
naw.............the abbreviations are the same.....but ones East Side Piru,the other is Elms...............i know all about this shit.......believe me.........i see why you thought they were the same..........maybe cause you never heard of ESP.........they around in the cd a li'l and used to be deep in the U-District.
ive heard of both, i have a few boys that used to roll with Elm, and i know an "Elmer" that has ESP tatted on his back. never knew any east siders, but ive heard them mentioned several times....im just personally more firmiliar with ESP refering to Elms Lane Piru, and East Side slipped my mind, my bad....but your just a gang bangin dictionary bro!!! thats cool tho, keep tabs