FUCK YOU FOR THA LAST TIME....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
FUCK YOU FUCKIN IDIOTZ THAT WANNA PASS UP MY THREAD N SAY NUTHIN...AND FUCK THA OTHER FUCKERZ THAT FOUND TIME TO DROP A SMART ASS COMMENT LIKE "THIS SHIT MAKES NO FUCKIN SENSE" AND FLOOD THAT SHIT...FUCK YOU YUNGSTA WHATEVER THA FUCK...YOURE A FUCKIN CLOWN PUTO...FUCK YOCH...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
MR. TYPCEE said:
FUCK YOU FUCKIN IDIOTZ THAT WANNA PASS UP MY THREAD N SAY NUTHIN...AND FUCK THA OTHER FUCKERZ THAT FOUND TIME TO DROP A SMART ASS COMMENT LIKE "THIS SHIT MAKES NO FUCKIN SENSE" AND FLOOD THAT SHIT...FUCK YOU YUNGSTA WHATEVER THA FUCK...YOURE A FUCKIN CLOWN PUTO...FUCK YOCH...$IDEWAYZ
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN TO???? CAUSE I KNOW YOU AINT TALKIN TO ME

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

look man, the situation is not that critical
just calm down and take it eeaaaaasy
the keyword: eeaaaaasy
typing like that can cause premature aging, grey hairs, and heart attacks
next time you act like somebody busted your chops
just recite this line
"3-2-1, 1-2-3... what the heck is bothering me?"

Apr 25, 2002
**BREATHE IN...BREATHE OUT** OKAY GUYS...I THINK IM OKAY NOW...I WUZ KINDA PERVIN OFF SUM SHIT CUZA 4TH OF JULY WHEN I TYPED THIS SHIT UP...:confused:...I TEND TA GIT PISSED OFF...MY FAULT...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
look man, the situation is not that critical
just calm down and take it eeaaaaasy
the keyword: eeaaaaasy
typing like that can cause premature aging, grey hairs, and heart attacks
next time you act like somebody busted your chops
just recite this line
"3-2-1, 1-2-3... what the heck is bothering me?"
I WASNT EVEN TRIPPIN

Apr 25, 2002
D-Locc60 said:
LMAO!!!
LIKE WHAT THE HELL>>>>>>>

CUZZ......
IF YOU COME AROUND MY WORK BUILDING WITH THAT JOB STRESS GOIN POSTAL SHIT AND SHOOTIN EVERYBODY UP.........

IM BUSTIN BACC-STR8 UP.

LOL...WHEN YOU SEE TYPCEE GOIN TIPSEY...IM HELLA VIOLENT BUT IM HARMLESS...ILL BE SWINGIN ON VATOZ N MISSIN N SHIT...:confused:...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
hahahahahaha....therez a differance. you and your posts start to piss me off. you post your dumbass comments in every topic at least 5 times. spelled with all that ph shit.......i aint really got funk. all that shit just gets on my nervez.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
YuNgstaMatt said:
hahahahahaha....therez a differance. you and your posts start to piss me off. you post your dumbass comments in every topic at least 5 times. spelled with all that ph shit.......i aint really got funk. all that shit just gets on my nervez.
I GIVES A PHUC WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME OR THE COMMENTS I POST, ISNT THAT THE POINT OPH A MESSAGE BOARD???HELLO???GROW UP LIL BOY...ABA