fig naytion?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
i have yet to hear fig naytion. didnt he come out with an album last year? capital city or something like that? anybody got that cd? is it tight or what. someone give me some feedback.

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Yeah man, that cd came out a while ago: Called "Naytions Capital" I personally liked it, more for the beats than the lyrics, alot of people on the forum weren't relly feelin it though. If you've liked the shit you've heard from Fig thus far, than you'll probably like his CD. It came through the way I anticipated it to. I give it a solid 7- 7.5

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Rican Gotti said:
Is Fig still fuckin wit lynch & Beta????? I heard his name in a coo minute!!

GOTTI
Naw. Dont know xactly what he did, but word iz he pulld some shiesty-ass shit, so he aint affiliated with siccmade anymore.

But I aint tripn on the album. I thougth it waz dope az fucc. The tracc with Lynch, RU Ready, was knoccn, but my fav waz the one with Loki Sicx Swartzaniggaz - thatz my shit!!!

Fig got a layd bacc, almost muffled type of flow. I thought hiz ish waz coo. I liked the album. Too bad siccmade isnt goin to be helpn him with future albumz.

ps..it waz put out by Asphalt Music Group, if it helpz in your search.
We may have it in our own SICC SHOP. If not, you can order it from cdnow, or any mom and pop store in a hood near you.

peace

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i copped dat album. its beatz iz sicc, but Fig sounds like hes tryin to come out with too hard a sound or somethin. it doesnt quite flow wit da beatz, but he still has dat classic Sac sound.