Feeling sorry for yourself??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Sure.......there's always a time that you can get down about shit.....Then you just smack yourself, and say "hey, quit acting like a bitch! Go get something done and make yourself happy!"

I don't mean bitch as in female......I'm not disrespecting anyone!

Apr 25, 2002
yeah i gut a reason for this subject.....

i've been trying hard to get a steady,decent job for over 6 months,apllication after application.....to no avail though...today i got an interview for a job payin' 11.15 an hour,i got to go in for a second interview with the warehouse supervisor...and i'm so damn afraid of being turned down that i start getting pissed and feeling sorry for myself,before i know the answer....i became a felon at 14,and i recently caught assault charge for ''throwing'' a punch at this punk who called me a spic and ran off when he was going to ccatch some bo-lows...tacking on another 1300 dollar fine to my already 6,000 dollar worth of restitution.....shits' rough main,so i get bummed out,i sometimes just want to say fuck it and hit all these liks my homies put before me....but i've been trying my hardest to stay legal begal,you know.....i start feeling sorry for myself........but i really dont hold on to it for too long,i find ways to keep my mind off feeling like a loser......like i was meant to live life either in prison for trying to come up or in complete poverty....never be stable.......ya know?

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Man, the best advice would be to just keep your head up. I feel that if you are afraid of this interview when you approach it you may have a negative attitude toward it. I would really try to think positively about it. Even though it may be hard to. And, in the case you don't get it, remember its not the end. We all struggle, some more than others. If it makes you feel better, know that there is someone out there who is struggling, or was struggling, as much as you are and yet they have made it as far if not farther in their lives as you.
I hope that second interview goes well.....

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah,thanks to those that replied

i'll get at ya sixx.....see i do keep my head up...i came into the interview like the job was MINE....whether i was really nervous as a mugg...i kept a cool head,and the lady intervieing me gave me the 2nd interview,she gave me a card and she told me to put it in my pocket,because she didnt want the other guy outside waiting 2 see for some reason...so i took it she wasnt even fittin to give him a chance,i could be wrong though.....tommorow i'll take you cats advice and just be positive...and if i dont get it,who knows how i'll take it...but i'll try not to rob the bvank down the street...lol,just had to lighten my mood up by talkin about ya know?Thanks for the support and good lucks ya'll....it's appreciated.

May 8, 2002
Re: yeah i gut a reason for this subject.....

MR.VILLAIN said:
i've been trying hard to get a steady,decent job for over 6 months,apllication after application.....to no avail though...today i got an interview for a job payin' 11.15 an hour,i got to go in for a second interview with the warehouse supervisor...and i'm so damn afraid of being turned down that i start getting pissed and feeling sorry for myself,before i know the answer
just hang in there and keep trying eventually some1 will give you a chance. it might take a while it might come quickly but eventually you will get your chance so long as you never give up.

Jul 30, 2002
i dont feel sorry for my self, i hate myself!! its true. i see all these ppl that are so unfortunate. i have a roof over my head and i have food every night. i dont wanna live like this. i dont deserve it. i wish i could change things but i cant. i want to be a teacher someday but i fucked up my life. i just wanna live on an island away from ppl and be a hermit. i dont deserve anything! but please god, keep my fam alive and well.