FED-X (50 States) Report: Still Livin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Me and Bo just came bacc from the Hospital last night and we saw B.G. and Feddy. B.G. is up and walkin' around after gettin' shot 3 time in the head point blank. Feddy is still being taken care of real closely. I know a lot of niggas wanna know what's goin' on so I'm not go tell ya'll no bullshit. My nigga is NOT in the best condition. They were going to take him of life support after three days but he's fighting. He has opened his eyes and he wiggled his toes when the doctors were checcing on him.

We know everybody wants to talk about whats goin' on but, its not really helping when mu'fuccas is puttin' out the wrong info you feel me. My nigga ain't R.I.P, and we don't expect him to be, but again he is NOT in as good of condition as we need him to be in. So keep Feddy in yo' prayers if that's what you do, and if not then just think of some good spirited stuff to keep our nigga knowin' that we need him around.

Thanks...... WCM

May 7, 2002
DAMN THATS THA BEST AND BLESSED NEWS IVE HEARD ALL DAY

I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED WHEN I HEARD THA TRAGEDY

NOW IM VERY GLAD GOD IS GIVING HIM ANOTHER CHANCE AND FEDDY IZ FIGHTING FOR IT

I GOT YA IN MY PRAYER FEDDY FA SHO

B

Blackjack 1577

That's good news, god felt it wasn't his time to go

hope he has a quick recovery...