EVERYONE WHO POSTS AUDIO LINKS, READ THIS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
We are going to be cleaning this place up and getting it better organized so it will be more usable for everyone. More will be posted about this soon but you cats can start helping right now by using the thread specifically for posting audio. It's a 'vital' thread which means it will always stay at the top of the forum list. USE THAT THREAD FOR POSTING YOUR AUDIO LINKS!

Apr 25, 2002
The original message in this thread clearly states that audio links need to be posted in the thread that was created specifically for that purpose.

This forum is a great resource of information but when you have to sift thru an ocean of 'listen to my hot beatz!' messages, it loses a lot of appeal with the quickness. Especially for people who come here to learn. The better organized the forum is, the more *everybody* benefits.

Apr 25, 2002
THIS IS CRAP.......EVERYONE WILL MISS PEOPLE'S AUDIOS IF IT JUST GOES IN ONE THREAD.....ITS A GOOD IDEA BUT BAD IMPLEMENTATION......YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO LOOK THRU 50+ POST IN THAT THREAD TO SEE SOMEONES NEW AUDIO......THAT'S POOP.....:(

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Well your catering to certain people, like they are babies.. If they make a thread asking a question, it GETS feedback, if you look at those threads, most of them got 2 pages on support & discussion about whatever the topic is. Audio threads barrily get feedback, so, if someone is looking for help or looking for a thread related to that, IT WOULDN'T BE HARD TO FIND. Yet still you cater.

Peace

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
tragic is speaking out of his ass. he has never posted in here so obviously doesnt realize why the system was implemented.

Aug 12, 2002
That's why the moderator should delete the audio thread once a week or so and start over fresh. My intention in making the audio thread in the first place was not to stifle feedback for people. In fact, it was quite the opposite, as the message indicates, people who post should, out of curtesy, reply with feedback for the others. Obviously, that didn't happen with everyone who posted. I still think it is a good idea, just needs some refinement. Like I'm sure Sic Wid It was thinking, I wanted to cut down on the 'Checc Out My Hott Azz Beats! Only $20 a piece!!' threads in here. I also wanted to make an outlet for people who genuinly wanted feedback so that maybe they could reach the next level.

Any other ideas?

-=bumpus=-

Apr 26, 2002
It's not really any problem if each person posts a seperate audio Thread, the ones that sell beats should be Consolidated. But if you're just lookin' for feedback, postin' your own thread is no big deal. If no one replies, it falls down to the next page pretty quick.

Sep 7, 2002
I think There needs to be another forum just for beats and audio. And keep the studio Forum just for questions instead of feedback on someones music. That would really clean shit up around here.

my fraction of a cent

Apr 25, 2002
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/overdozemusic.htm

Produced by: Tyrant
1st verse: Tyrant
Hook: Overdoze
2nd verse: Overdoze

any feedback would be appreciated...

CD is due out Mid July Overdoze "Loving Me Now" featuring: Bukshot and The Moonshine Bandits