Erk Tha Jerk aka Kevin Allen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Still slappin this. IMO, this is the best Bay rap album since The Jack Artist.

Production is on point, and like Trey said...very well rounded. Don't really have to skip any tracks on this, which is rare for any album.

Dec 2, 2006
I don't even listen to rap nowadays but this is one album I am going to cop. The first time I heard Erk the Jerk I knew he had that "it" factor. Listening to the previews on that link confirms it. He doesn't put all that much on it, to the point you are like quit lying already, but still knows how to deliver the goods in a way that you can tell it comes from within. He is slept on but I will do my part. Hopefully others do theirs.

Not just that, but the music sounds good as in production. Your lead vocal should always stand on its own in a good mix. His camp knows what they are doing.

Mar 30, 2006
Album is NICE...Erk is spitting deep, knowledge and realness...but thru that, he is still spitting intellectual and out spitting 99% of the other cats... his lyrical content, verbage andd rhyme schemes, make most these other rappers sound like trash.

Mar 30, 2006
Oh, I also like the Frankness of the Album, he isnt trying to be like 99.9% of the other rappers...its not about BIG Cars, Big Money, Big Chicks...he talks about having a real job and his feelings and just being a regular dude....its a breath of fresh air to hear someone be so REAL and be confident enough to not front.

Dec 2, 2006
Oh, I also like the Frankness of the Album, he isnt trying to be like 99.9% of the other rappers...its not about BIG Cars, Big Money, Big Chicks...he talks about having a real job and his feelings and just being a regular dude....its a breath of fresh air to hear someone be so REAL and be confident enough to not front.
Exactly. He is destined for big things, imo.

It's good to know I am not the only one that thinks that.

Dec 9, 2005
^ Exactly what I was thinking. The more I listen to this the more I appreciate Erk's versatility.

Big ups to Erk and The Invasion on the production of this album too. Killed it.