Eminem,Obie Trice,DMX-Diss tracc twards Benzino and Ja Rule

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

that song is tyte
but did yaw hear that crooked i freestyle a lil down?

shit is fuccin tyte

checc it

Apr 25, 2002
No way did Crooked I spit that straight off the dome, that was way too perfect to be completely off top, but that shit was way too fuckin' sick.....

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

i have an old freestyle of crooked i on two of two of america's most wanted beat n the first half of that freestyle is from the old one dont kno bout the second half tho, still the shit is fuccin hard

S

Sicx is My Hero

fuck ja rule - but this is a joke. who the hell is eminem calling a "fake ass gangster" when he still doesn't dare say shit back to suge knight? and dmx has fallen off so bad I couldn't even tell he was dissing anyone on the track.

Here's the track in 2 bars

"You're fake yeah/
I will kill you yeah"

I assume ja will come back with a KILLER response going

"No YOU'RE fake and you're white YEAH/
I will kill you yeah"

then teenage girls will make both albums go 86 times platinum...fuck em both

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
ahhh....that track is heated
X spit tight on there "nigga try to holla but couldnt holla back.....not they gotta swallow everything in the sac"lol
but damn em sound 2 much like pac n the end......stilla tight cut tho

Sep 2, 2002
That shit is tight as fuck.........Everyone comes hard on that track!

Seriously though how can anyone call eminem a gangster, he doesn't state that he is one and as far as him being fake.....Well I hanv't seen anyone to prove that he is in a physical or lyrical way....Test the dude for yourself if yall hold onto strong to your opinion about Eminem being fake

Eminem is a ill ass Emcee

Aug 23, 2002
I think Benzino's 3rd track "lose yourself" beat it.

Eminem is talking shit with guns in the backround, I'm not beleiving it for one second. I think he is tryna switch up talking about killing him, I doubt it.

As for DMX, that was wack he could of done heaps better.

BTW, Crooked I shits on all of them compared.