EDJ ''Made Soildier''

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
Absolute Platinum pebbles My Nigg..Can't name a solitary Soul That Would Dis-Credit Your Shit right there..

...Your Father...

Robin Banks..

Jun 12, 2002
Who's Lyrics Ducc ?....Mine ?....HaHa.... More Sour Talk .... Fuccin' Fruit Roll up....I'll Battle Your Booty Bandit ass In the Flows ...So we can extract another bitch straight off the nipple ring Dogg...But we Know you Don't want that weight on you...Fuhgetabout it...Speak up Ducc...

.......Your Father...

Robin Banks...

Dec 18, 2002
Deuce said:
Who's Lyrics Ducc ?....Mine ?....HaHa.... More Sour Talk .... Fuccin' Fruit Roll up....I'll Battle Your Booty Bandit ass In the Flows ...So we can extract another bitch straight off the nipple ring Dogg...But we Know you Don't want that weight on you...Fuhgetabout it...Speak up Ducc...

.......Your Father...

Robin Banks...
SouR??? "When i put the heat to ya head betta believe it aint a blow dryer" or some shit like that, it was real type, incidently i shudda just left it alone or pm'ed you like wat?? blow dryer? some throw away east coast freestyle you picked up off the street or somethin but believe we can handle it in flows, pm me when u get this and itll get set up

Aug 25, 2003
Deuce said:
Who's Lyrics Ducc(Whos vocals are you talking about) ?....Mine(Loose Duece) ?....HaHa(Funny Time).... More Sour Talk(Not nice talk) .... Fuccin' Fruit Roll up(Your a Jerk)....I'll Battle Your Booty Bandit ass In the Flows(we can have a war with words sir) ...So we can extract another bitch straight off the nipple ring Dogg(So that I can word battle you and you will not like to be on this fine website any longer)...But we Know you Don't want that weight on you(Do you even want to word battle with me fine sir)...Fuhgetabout it(Lets just not because Iam scared)...Speak up Ducc(Answer me so that I know what is going on fine sir)...

Epidemic

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Look At These Duccs All Blowin' Steam..Curien You a Mutt Bucet....Say '' Ahhh '' My DNA a Slump You...Flower Petal ass Nigga...I'm Always On His Inner Temple..Peep His Sig...

Kryptic...Get Your ability Sonned...I'll have you sittin' in front of that fan the shit hit for weeks <----My typical antics....

I dont know why they want it with Robin Banks mane, when all I'ma do is get off in there jaw....Okay ?

.....Your Father...

Robin Banks...Fuccers

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
You MuhFuccas And Your False Prophecies...Take a trip to Zion..Matrix ass Nigga...

EARLY !!...

The Essentials are in the Flows Board as You Read This....

...Your Father...

Robin Banks...Boy Wonder...

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
You MuhFuccas And Your False Prophecies...Take a trip to Zion..Matrix ass Nigga...

A-Ha...I'm So Far Ahead Of Myself..Hugs and Kisses for this Bull winkled Lookin' Ducc..

It's Christmas And The Boy is LIGHTING Tree's...

EARLY !!...

The Essentials are in the Flows Board as You Read This....

...Your Father...

Robin Banks...Boy Wonder...

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Sponge Bob Is More Gangsta Than You and Your Whole Bloc Combined...Now What Ducc ?...Cryin' Cause I rewinded Your Sex Bacc In The Day...Nigga I'm So Marvelous...Wouldn't you Agree...I Been had Enough Of Your Cow Shit....

Who get's Cake round here...Nigga I'ma Hustle-a-Thon..I really Did it...Ran with Dudes That saw more bodies than your Moms Bed....Gimme a few year I'll be grippin' a plaque the same color as Robo Cop skin...You'll still be Clappin' Keys...Blah blah..I'm The Truth....Jay Deuce AKA Michael Jac's Son...You a peacefull kid Dogg...Sweet ass Cavity MuhFucca...

DIE

....Your Father...

Robin Banks...

T

tha philospha

LOL Jay Duece I can just see this fool rolling hard in his spongebob shirt. Tha hardest fool in the city LOL.