most of the tracks on this i dont have, ive heard but the rest of the comp was weak or they havent been released.
this shit is heated, listing to some of the beats, which i asume ecay produced most of. im think dammm would keak or 40 or bo sound tigh over these. this what the west needs. whole entire albums with all ecay production. i mean keak over "action" or "always out numbered" would be classic
3. Always Out Numbered
4. 3 RingCircus
5. Fed Up (unreleased)
6. Gotta Watch f. Cee Wee 3, Chag G
7.Have Minz f. Cee Wee 3, LiL Crazy Cee Wee (unreleased)
8. Tha Rippaz Anthem
9. Get Back f. LC Janet, Cee Wee 3, Gum-C, J Crazy, Irocc, Silas, Sin Amen
10. Scandalous f. Silas (unreleased)
11. Never Give Up
12. Knuckle Up f. Illicit, LiL Crazy Cee Wee
13. Operation Elimination
14. Hustlas Pace f. Charlie Mack, Rippin Lon, Chag G (unreleased)
15. Stay Ready f. James 13, Bay Loc
16. Pieces f. Charlie Mack
17. If It's On It's On
18. Examples (unreleased)
EVERYBODY GET THIS ALBUM. IT'S HEAT. MOST OF THE SONGS, I HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF EXCEPT OPERATION ELIMINATION AND PIECES CUZ THOSE ARE FROM COMPILATIONS. PEACE!!!!!!!
also, dont get me wrong ecay comes heated on the mic. that wasnt lackin at all. some raw shit right there. but people ask what cali needs. and im sayin its artist like ecay. and in general producers like ecay.