e-40 putting it down for the Yay Area in XXL this month support your homegrown boy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
For you yall bitches who hated on me for saying you yay folks are getting fucced by EAst Coast bitches jacking your lingo.............

FUCC YOU

E-40 finally speaks on it....he lets it be known them hoe cake ass dudes are bitches.......they even mention Young Droop, N2Deep, and some others...they spoke how yall support your own....That is the only respect I have for yall.....you guys support your own.....for the rest of you hating ass fools til next time

I stay countryfried

I'm Little

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
simon i read the issue and it was a good article but it seemed a lil negitive-->talking bout how 40 hasn't sold what Ja Rule sold w/ his last release-->and some other shit that i cant remember--->

it was somewhat bias it seems

May 13, 2002
when muthafuccas gonna stop cryin like little bitches !!
just because you from the bay dont mean gettin hated on, shut the fuck up and make good music, alot of artist that post havent even been in the game long enough to be factors, dont get mad at the east coast-just make your shit popin,i say it time and time again,not everyone is meant to make it in the game, also the bay is not one city with one sound,so its gonna be hard to say people hate on the bay,ask short-his shit sells and fools in the bay say hes played when they should study what he does to make it happen for him

my point is shut the fuck up and make good music quit crying like little girls,spend that money on good production

kev ski amgmusic 1993-

Apr 25, 2002
Kev Ski...
i feel you...
the only person i think is fucked up over usin the slang is Snoop...cus he acts like it's HIS SHIT...all the time...that's the only person that should say HEY 40 IS THE MAN FOR ALL HIS SLANGUAGE

the rest of it...i don't think really matters

and gimmi sum...if you were talkin about me...i'll see you at the BBQ if you come

Apr 26, 2002
kev ski said:
when muthafuccas gonna stop cryin like little bitches !!
just because you from the bay dont mean gettin hated on, shut the fuck up and make good music, alot of artist that post havent even been in the game long enough to be factors, dont get mad at the east coast-just make your shit popin,i say it time and time again,not everyone is meant to make it in the game, also the bay is not one city with one sound,so its gonna be hard to say people hate on the bay,ask short-his shit sells and fools in the bay say hes played when they should study what he does to make it happen for him

my point is shut the fuck up and make good music quit crying like little girls,spend that money on good production

kev ski amgmusic 1993-
aye kev, will all due reshpect homie, i hav 2 disagree on u right there. there iz hatin on tha west coast. i listen 2 90% west coast shit. out here (atlanta), it's mostly new york shit played on tha radio, so foos out here adapt to that shit. when i play sum my shit, peoples like, "damn! whose that?" they ain't knowin out here. eventually they shtart likin tha shit i listen 2. my point iz this: bet, mtv, and all tha bullshit radio stations hate on tha west, period. u can't really use short az an example cuz here's wut i c happened:

blame it on pac. all theze west coast rappers that hav any "credibility" frum tha west are artistz that came out before pac. before pac basically "shtarted" this "east coast, west coast war". shnoop, dre, short, ice cube, etc. after pac fueled this "war", mtv, bet, and all theze otha radio stations shtarted hatin on tha west. on tha real, take a close look. jus my opinion. fold.

May 13, 2002
CHECK IT-BET MTV AND RADIO WANT TO MAKE MONEY,IF THE LABELS ON THE EAST COAST ARE SPENDING MORE MONEY TO MARKET AND PROMOTE THEN THEYRE GONNA WIN EVERY TIME,ALSO ALOT OF THE MUSIC ON THE EAST COAST IS MORE ADVANCED THEN WHATS COMING FROM THE WEST,ITS ABOUT MAKEING MONEY,IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING THATS GOOD AND HAVE THE CASH THEN YOU'LL MAKE IT, ALSO ALOT OF THE MUSIC IN THE BAY IS NOT MEANT FOR THE MASSES,ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO EAST COAST DONT REALLY LIKE RAP MUSIC,ITS ALOT OF CLUB SHIT TO DANCE TO GO TO A CLUB AND CHECK IT OUT AND SEE WHOS THERE ALOT OF LADIES BUY THAT SHIT CAUSE ITS WHATS IN AT THE TIME,

I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY,IF YOU GOT GOOD MUSIC THEN YOULL BE OK, LOOK AT C-BO,LYNCH, AND A FEW OTHERS THEY DONT HAVE TO SELL GOLD FOR THEM TO TURN A PROFIT OR FOR THE ALBUM TO BE A SUCCESS, I THINK THE WEST HATES ON THE WEST MORE THAN ANYTHING BY PUTTING OUT WEAK SHIT,AND RUNNING AROUND TRYIN TO BE GANGSTERS,

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE I BUY WHAT I LIKE EAST WEST NORTH AND SOUTH FUCK WHAT PEOPLE SAY IF YOUR SHIT TIGHT YOUR TIGHT

KEV SKI AMGMUSIC 1993-

Jun 1, 2002
kev ski said:
CHECK IT-BET MTV AND RADIO WANT TO MAKE MONEY,IF THE LABELS ON THE EAST COAST ARE SPENDING MORE MONEY TO MARKET AND PROMOTE THEN THEYRE GONNA WIN EVERY TIME,ALSO ALOT OF THE MUSIC ON THE EAST COAST IS MORE ADVANCED THEN WHATS COMING FROM THE WEST,ITS ABOUT MAKEING MONEY,IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING THATS GOOD AND HAVE THE CASH THEN YOU'LL MAKE IT, ALSO ALOT OF THE MUSIC IN THE BAY IS NOT MEANT FOR THE MASSES,ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO EAST COAST DONT REALLY LIKE RAP MUSIC,ITS ALOT OF CLUB SHIT TO DANCE TO GO TO A CLUB AND CHECK IT OUT AND SEE WHOS THERE ALOT OF LADIES BUY THAT SHIT CAUSE ITS WHATS IN AT THE TIME,

I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY,IF YOU GOT GOOD MUSIC THEN YOULL BE OK, LOOK AT C-BO,LYNCH, AND A FEW OTHERS THEY DONT HAVE TO SELL GOLD FOR THEM TO TURN A PROFIT OR FOR THE ALBUM TO BE A SUCCESS, I THINK THE WEST HATES ON THE WEST MORE THAN ANYTHING BY PUTTING OUT WEAK SHIT,AND RUNNING AROUND TRYIN TO BE GANGSTERS,

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE I BUY WHAT I LIKE EAST WEST NORTH AND SOUTH FUCK WHAT PEOPLE SAY IF YOUR SHIT TIGHT YOUR TIGHT

KEV SKI AMGMUSIC 1993-
I agree with you to a point. An artist like E-40 may not have that same budget that say Jay-Z has. You have to remember 40 is still on Jive records. They are making more money off Britney and N'Sync to give a damn about 40. There really isn't nothing backing 40's album except folkers like us that spend that bread on his album. As far as the slang goes, I think it is all just universal game. So what if Jay-Z says foshizzle. We know where it started. Who cares if the white cats in florida think Jay made it up. Now Snoop on the other hand, he does take 40 lingo and act like its all his. There was an article in a magizne a few months back where they asked Snoop about jackin slang and his exact words "I ain't gotta steal no bodys slang you undersmell what I'm sayin" Anyway bottom line is what Kev was talkin. Buy good music F**K them game goofy squares.

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
what stucc out in my mind was how.... the XXL writer wrote that in 40's entire career spanning 8 albums he has not sold more than Ja Rules 1 recent release pain is love which the writer points out is 4x platinum...
that is a hating ass perspective....40 did more for the game than anyone else has

again we all need to recognize who we support (who we buy albums from...is they on our side or do they luv 2 hate) cuzz we sho aint got love from the "rightcoast hoe cakes"

support our own and watch em really blow like nelly like nappy roots.. luda......their area supports their artist, and gives radio play, concerts etc .....that shit is laccin from the yay....but we need to get the game tight so the rest know that we a force to fucc with....

just my 2...

1 luv

Jun 4, 2002
you think it's a hatin ass perspective because you comin from a perspective of lookin for somebody to be hatin. if you look at it in the context of the entire article you would see that the point is that it AINT all about record sales.

the reason those numbers were mentioned is to illustrate how garbage the game has become. shit is so out of hand these days that some no talent jack off like ja rule can sell more units with one fruity ass bullshit collection of pussified nonsense, which is falsely categorized as "hip hop", than the entire career of one of the most gifted & creative game spitters the world has ever seen.

which still has me shakin my head at seein 40 put some fuckin numbnut mase-clone bastard like fabolous on his shit, when a nigga like nickatina or quinn really could use the exposure.

D

DEO510

Yall need to calm down thinking yall have a copyright on Bay Area Slang. Vallejo aint shit compared to Oakland . E-40 took For cheezy from 3x crazy and that fat nigga be always saying that shit. You dont see Agerman crying over it. E-40 should be happy that he ripped off Posse on Broadway song and that he is on the same label as Britney Spears. I aint hatin , Im just tired of people claiming that they not blowing up and at the same time biting E-40 and every Bay Area rapper. So stop acting like you have some right over words someone else from the another Coast says.
Yall is straight player hatin.

Aug 15, 2002
the bay just doesn't get exposure thats all, why we dont is a whole other matter. but it aint cause we dont make good music. i know that messy marv album was way better than jafools album. but most people people who buy rap have no idea who messy marv is. or are just playing follow the leader and buyin that weak ass ja-fool shit. and speakin of ja-fool, i know the nigga cant rap, but who told him he can sing?

Jun 1, 2002
DEO510 said:
Yall need to calm down thinking yall have a copyright on Bay Area Slang. Vallejo aint shit compared to Oakland . E-40 took For cheezy from 3x crazy and that fat nigga be always saying that shit. You dont see Agerman crying over it. E-40 should be happy that he ripped off Posse on Broadway song and that he is on the same label as Britney Spears. I aint hatin , Im just tired of people claiming that they not blowing up and at the same time biting E-40 and every Bay Area rapper. So stop acting like you have some right over words someone else from the another Coast says.
Yall is straight player hatin.
If I recall correctly E-40 gave props to 3X Krazy for that whole fasheezy thing.
"My niggaz 3X Krazy laced me, Taught me how to say fasheezy" - E-40 Record Haters