DUS ANYBODY KNOW IF TYSON EVER ENDED UP TAKIN THAT FIGHT WITH TARVER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
naw, he is fighting some scrub, but i heard that freddie roach said he is FINALLY taking his training seriously like he did back in the day, so i think he has a good chance of winning a championship or two

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
yea he was supposed to fight kevin mcbride july 30th but , mc bride is out and it looks like danny williams is in . williams is a better opponent but tyson should still handle him easily. next fight for tyson after july ....we'll see but i got a feeling it will be lamon brewster ( wbo champ ) in sept. that will be another good warm up for tyson , then , after his sept fight ( against whomever that may be ) he is on track to fight either in dec. or very early 2005. the 3rd fight should be a bigger name. im rootin for tyson. he still has what it takes to dominate this weak heavyweight division.

Feb 26, 2003
MAN I SWEAR EVERYTIME TYSON IS GOING TO FIGHT SOMEONE , ITS ALWAYS SOMEONE I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE, WHY IS THAT???. AND I BEEN WATCHIN' BOXING FOR A LONG TIME, ARE THESE TYSON APPONENTS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES??.

May 24, 2002
yea danny williams is british , hes a big guy but still hes a nobody. and tyson's advisor "shelly finkel" was sayin a match against tarver is strongly possible. ya never know who he's gunna fight . either way , after his warm up fights, hes gunna go after someone big for his last run at the title....

Jun 16, 2004
i'm glad to hear tyson start takeing shit seriously, if robin givens didnt fuck him over, he could possibly be considered better then ali maybe even marciano, didnt he win his first 24 fights by knockout? anyways i was hopeing roy jones was gonna knockout tarver, but it went the other way around, now a tarver v.s. tyson sounds more appealing, i'd like to see that fight, but i'd also like to see tyson box cats like monte barret, rahman, shit talking lights out, maybe even klitschko or however you spell his name instead of no-name bumbs as like big breaded said

Jun 16, 2004
i didnt say he was greater then them, i said he was on that path, but took a wrong turn, and hasnt got back on track, of course he isnt better then marciano, but he still should be considered one of the greats despite his actions out the ring and that was a misprint, i meant to put "could'VE"

Dec 25, 2003
danny williams is gonna freeze. if he can keep his cool and stay focused then he's capable of giving tyson a few good rounds but i think he's gonna bottle it and get ko'd early in the fight. it's on pay-per-view over here in the uk but i ain't wasting my money unless it's a good undercard

May 24, 2002
littleDAZ said:
danny williams is gonna freeze. if he can keep his cool and stay focused then he's capable of giving tyson a few good rounds but i think he's gonna bottle it and get ko'd early in the fight. it's on pay-per-view over here in the uk but i ain't wasting my money unless it's a good undercard
i know that layla ali is supposed to be on of the undercards. if you like womens boxing , shes the biggest name out there...personally , i dont give a shit about womens boxing but hey , any boxing is better then no boxing , im just glad that tyson is back .