Dream Team (fantasy Groups)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Out of the below MC'S create your own Dream team... But the key to this is to only use the ones shown.. and also tell why they mesh or will have so much heat together.

1. Yukmouth

2. Suga Free

3. Ludacris

4. San Quinn

5. Lynch

6. Messy Marv

7. PSD

8. Jadakiss

9. Mos Def

10. Scarface

11. Beanie Siegel

12. X- Raided

13. Eminem

14. Nas

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Suga Free, PSD and Messy Marv would go good together on some pimpin shit...

Eminem & X-Raided on that crazy ass lyrical shit...

Apr 25, 2002
Yuckmout, Scar Face, San Quinn and X Raided....WOW...never even thought of it...they all have that powerful ass voice tho', and some rugged street tales, that would be off the heezlebuzz

Messy Marv, Jadakiss, Beanie Siegel....they all spit that street shit, but with a more melodic...soft way ya dig?
shit would coo as fuck

Yuckmouth(pre-solo voice) Ludacris, Suga Free, Eminem
that track would have you laughin for days...shit would hillarious
on some straight clown shit

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I would make a duo out of Beans and Scarface just based on the strength of the track they did together on Beanie's last album called "Mom Praying." Cats who knock Beans need to hear that shit. It's easily one of the best dedication songs to moms and grandmas I've heard since "Dear Mama." Shit is beautiful. And people who say Face fell off need to hear him on that shit. Dude still got it.

"I'm in love with two women/ The one that birthed me/ And the one that birthed her/ Know that you gotta hurt me/ Before you hurt her or hurt her/ Or hurt them or hurt we..." - Beanie

And I think I'd like to hear Quinn with Jada and PSD 'cause all of 'em got that street shit, but they can do it real lyrically.

Gone,
Doxx