Diplomats - Diplomatic Immunity 2cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Tightest shit i bought in at least a couple years....production wise this cd shit on anything in recent memory and juelz santana and cam rip to me, at least 17 songs im feelin out of the 27 (5skits) which means only like 4/5 cuts i didnt like....let the haters come....who feels me on this1

Jul 2, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i gotta agree with the production, its crazy!!!!
lyrically though they can use the work but the production alone is worth picking this up

*Note* to like the beats u gotta like the Eastcoast

L

lilwyte

um this is BART and we know what that stands for mista cane. you the home and all though so i will check it out. but get taht east coast shit outta my face and beats. this is westiside my niggs. i will get back to you mista cane on this cd.

Dec 27, 2002
Why is someone who disagrees with your opinion on that shit automatically a "hater"?

I agree some of that production is sick, but them cats rhymes are weak. Bunch of blah blah blahhhh ass shit.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Wasnt really fealing the cd. The production was really good. Kanye West, Just Blaze and all did a good job. But I wasnt really fealing it. Its a good pick up though. Only $7 for a double disc.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Interesting....I been hearing good things bout this release. I didn't want to get it because of how they sounded with Cam on the other shit. Plus they look so CANDY CANISH..lol, all them funny colors and outfits they wear....looks like Cross Colors is back. But that has nothing to do with the musical content...I may have to peep this...I trust Cane's word the boy got good taste. :)

Playa Rae.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
i think Camron is dope !! his best album was Connfessions of Fire with Horses and Carriages wit MAse............killa cam got spits............he's juss not as witty as he was back in da days........

L

lilwyte

wut is this shit???? this s bay area rap board! man imma cop this junt as soon as i can to see wut the talk iszz bout.