Deuce Vs. Dvious...( It's Ugly Y'all )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Saturn ain't the only thing Bout' to rings ran around it..lol...

....All Votes are long distance, it's never a close call...early..

lol....Aight boom...No Talkin'..

If Bullets Was "envelopes" Dogg You Still Wouldn't "Licc shots'' ...
I'ma Let A Couple Tips Drop..Then You Won't Have No "Blood" In You Like "Crip Bloccs"
See Nicca...Why Act Like You CrooK Tough...
It's Nothin' Though...These Pounds Will Make Your "Chest hit the ground" Like you was doin' Push ups..
And everyone knows the last siccness tourny was Jammed with Succas...
Just Like Your Blocc..It's Like a "Cancelled" State Property "Concert" I Don't see No "Gunnas"
Dogg..I guess you could say I'm sorta like chiccs with tequila glasses, Every Time I'm Shootin',.. It's "bell-lee shots"..
But Dvious You just like SANTA...The way You leave little kids rooms with an' empty-sac then ducc cops....
You gotta Revert to that...Because You mad I'm fuccin' your hoes...
Train em' Like "doors", Mouth Only Know Two Things..."Open And Close".......
The world Knows..Nicca You a Nerd....You stay with Biology books in class...
Only time Deuce Came to school was To Steal Scales Out a Biology Class...
I been Known To Shoot Quic..And my Guns Don't take long to load Like Bad computers.......
I'm Gassed Please Stop passin' Rumours...Before The semi Leave You Dead...An' Get Your Casket sooner....
My Street Holdin' ''ammo''....But Nicca You Scared To ''Shoot''...You only "Raise your arms" When you Put ''Deoderant on''...
That's the type a shit I'm on...
All I Do Is Load Up... Clap.. then bullets Pourin'...So When I "SHOOT" You Better Hope Your Vest "Blocc shots" Like "Shaq an' Mournin'

LOL.....Play Ball....This game yall....It's never a Locc out...I'ma keep doin' this...

G'lucc Dvious...

.........Your Father....

Robin Keys...

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
GOTDAMN,you didnt have to do em like that...

OMG!!! You just fathered and bodied that man D.I dont need to even hear his verse.Its a closed issue *handz him a tissue)..Deuce gets my vote in the door...Dude,you got some sick ass verses equipped with sick ass well-said verbal punches.You definately spit acid on this one homey...

If Bullets Was "envelopes" Dogg You Still Wouldn't "Licc shots'' ...
I'ma Let A Couple Tips Drop..Then You Won't Have No "Blood" In You Like "Crip Bloccs
You should patent that...Well,its a lot you said that was sick...I'm gonna be keeping an eye out on this forum to see whats going on more often....

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
ahhhh.... my boys going at it.

@ Sporadic, i wouldnt count Dvious out if i were you. both these men got skillz.
Hhmmmmm,you right.I am prejudging a tad knowing I never ran across a Dvious battle..Scratch my vote for now and I'll sit in the cut and see what he drops...Hope you come hard homey....1

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I DIDN'T CHICKEN OUT FOOL....I JUST HAVE BETTER SHIT TO DO,LIKE WORK AND TAKE CARE OF MY KID....DEUCE HAS TIGHT SHIT BUT THAT WASN'T ONE OF HIS BEST VERSES....ALSO I PERSONALLY JUST AM NOT INTO THIS BATTLIN SHIT ANYMORE AND I TOLD HIM THAT BEFORE HE EVEN MADE THIS THREAD,SO TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT WORTH,I LOST.I HOPE I CAN SLEEP TONIGHT.

Jun 12, 2002
SPORADIC said:
@Deuce,now you reppin the pink lemonade text in ya sig eh? Fruit cake...
This faggit a get buried quiccly...They called me stingy with a Milli in my high school years Nicca...Left niccas Like Biscuits on grills..Boom...Your staff don't Need it right now homie...I don't need butter in bottles to spray toast....Stone age ass Nicca...Never thinkin' wisely...

........No feet in toilets homie...I just simple run shit here......Learn swift trooper....You ain't Rican...But when Clips Crash through your ribs...You gunna require C Pr....It's simple...

......Your Father....

Robin Keys....

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Deuce said:
This faggit a get buried quiccly...They called me stingy with a Milli in my high school years Nicca...Left niccas Like Biscuits on grills..Boom...Your staff don't Need it right now homie...I don't need butter in bottles to spray toast....Stone age ass Nicca...Never thinkin' wisely...

........No feet in toilets homie...I just simple run shit here......Learn swift trooper....You ain't Rican...But when Clips Crash through your ribs...You gunna require C Pr....It's simple...

......Your Father....

Robin Keys....
HAHAHAHAH,*Spit up juice*

You a silly muthafukka guy...

Jul 17, 2003
holy shit.....now i ain't one that likes deuce to much but all i had to do wuz read the 1st few lines and homie already killed this fool and putem in ah body bag.....shit wuz straight heat.....

gotta give u props on that decue....... u comin out with ah cd r anything n-e time soon?

Jun 12, 2002
Dogg...Well I mean...there's no denying....Is there...You are a faggit...

My shit is the greatest.....Exclusive.

Besides I'm Broadcastin' out lookin' for a new battle.....

SOMEONE TAP ME ON THE SHOULDER...EARLY...

.....Your Father.....

Robin Keys...

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
I wasnt feeling Duece, it lacked any real lyrical content. More substance to indicate a better battle. And where is Dvious. Anyhow dont take offense Duece its an opinion.

Drunk