Deuce-Innocence Is A True Casualty Of War

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
S'Craccin' with it people..The Kid's bacc at you with a Little tracc I been writin'

There's regulations y'all mothafuccer's need obide by....

If you open this Post REPLY!

That's principal......

Aight get it kicc't off now....

Ominous-dominance,I’ve often taught against the promise of apocalypse/
The problem is my providence I’m fatherless/
Autonomous,Masjid's and their prominent monuments/
And a flawed-intent to model-its-occupants/
The populous……has surely altered-its-documents/
Soon to be destroyed with innocuous-offices/
My coffin is a compliment……straining to regain…my positive cautiousness/
Knowledge is a confident consciousness…..an opulent-metropolis-of-consequence/
Knowing God forgives when rocc bottom-hits in a fraudulent-nauseous ness/
I'm lost-in-it, for the sake-of-peace I remain-at-ease/
When the venomous fangs-unleash in sacred-speech/
Condemning fake-beliefs,I blame-the-beast for this age-of-feast that hatred-brings/
Our lives, wrapped in an idea far from love…..and Yes, hate-deceives Create-relief in blatant-dreams/
Used in a quaint-repeat to sustain-belief in a faithless-seed..
A faceless-me, walking aimlessly to claim-defeat/
Never misinterpret kindness-for-weakness In a mindset-that-preaches, a humble, but righteous-completeness/
Enlightened-by-each of,the disciples-in-seek-of .......a crisis-that-meets-us at holiness..
Survival-depletes-us, knowing-this…..bible-beseeches our loneliness..LONLINESS

On some more WU TANG Shit...But Try And De-Cypher it....

Deuce aka The Kid that Just blessed you

2 C's

Jun 12, 2002
I got you cuzzo...But when I rap...I love the sound of big words....As you can see I bury simplicity in a hurry....These ain't no purged out deaded Lyrics...They Have Meaning.... I'm tryna bring salvation to these mothafuccin' Mesage boards.....Sedate these kid's Mind's an' shit....

I'm leavin' Kids ''Hangin' for ''Deer'' Life Like ''Bambi On a Christmas Tree Lyric wise.....

Way I see it cuzz

As usual Fatal It's never no Riff.....Good lookin'

Deuce aka The Urban icon

2 C's

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yeah I could barley read it cuz all da' big wordz y'know.. 'n I know thats the point ( Plus everytyme Duece throw's a verse it has big words) but I was feelin how it flowed 'n such.. 'n yeah I throw in some big words now 'n then.. Good spitten's Duece.

Jun 12, 2002
Naw Man....Not many are....Specialy since we talkin' about a West Coast Orientated board....But it's cool.......But as far as writtens go....What you seein' is what you gettin' from me....

And on that Audio tip cuzz.....

If mothafuccas could Link me to where I can Download a Free WAV TO MP3 converter.....I'd be gratefull.....

But like everything It works Two ways....You think I'm feelin' your Raps ? lol.....You feelin' it wrong....NOT HATION....But that simple ''We've all heard an' seen it typed before'' Bullshit makes you the Average siccness rapper cuzzo......

Least WIth Deuce you gettin' Value for your internet bill.....You might even gain some know how.....

Deuce

THE C ELEMENT

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
duece i can get u one real quicc i got like 10 on ma computer right now..

www.download.com >> Search for WAV to MP3 Converter

Everysingle one on their is virus proof i've scanned most of em.. Aight uppin bro im lookin foward to it.

A

All Out HOGG

And a flawed-intent to model-its-occupants/
The populous……has surely altered-its-documents

^^^I like that line...

Kinda sounds like its about sociter & religion...i dunno thou, im not the best at decodeing lyrics into meaning...from someone else

Apr 25, 2002
Smurf and Deuce on a track is rhyming Thesaurus ... LMAo

but on the real mayne. since i'm startin' to bump undaground East shit.. i know why yah style is like this..... good shit mayne.... Lets do that collab we've been talkin bout....

A

All Out HOGG

Wutt undaground east coast shit you been bumpin BIGGz...i wouldn't mind listening to some but can't find any thas tight

Jun 9, 2002
yo... the post was pretty nice... my type of shit... reminds me of myself and my peers... keep it up man... nice elevation...

oh, and as far as east coast underground...

peep cage, copywrite, chino XL, jedi mind tricks... just a few i can think of...

shit is iLL...

Jun 12, 2002
Copy Write-High exaulted....That Irish Italian Cat got raps for days......

Cage-Movies for the Blind...Wannabe Eminem...Don't rilly Identify with that citizen cuzzzzzzzzzz

Chino....Too many Metaphors involvin' other celebrity names...I thought ''I told you so'' had the beats thing sewn though....

Tim-C- Absolutely though Cuzzo....Deuce's style is defined as RHYMESTEIN flows......Sheer exstacy....Intricate architecture...

Biggz.....LLOYD BANKS finna blow over cuzzo....Nicca roccin' a necc a ice now days cuzz....Him and Yayo got hoe slapped with a half Mil' out that shady/Aftermath contract....Catch Banks Bacc in 98'.....Whao....I got mix tapes that's out a print......Believe me...This Kid was nothin' Nice.....Fucc The mainstream,throw that shit on a auction blocc and let them CEO's Bid on it....

BaYzHe||!PoW!||.......You knowin' the artform the Kid workin' with....I Stay submereged in that Deep ass East Underground...... Got that Ice cuter mouth....Sharpe as Gem star razors..... Fucc the superficial.....Good Watchin' out cuzzo....

Thugged Out...Ain't Necro part of them Non Pixion niccas ?....

Deuce........Shake your head in Disbelief Mothafuccas

The RAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT

2 C's