DECOY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i hope what is goin on is ABA is gettin my nilla Decoy to appear and rip a track or 2 on that Clairemonsters project....or is that just a pipe dream???:devious:

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
DeluzioN said:
i hope what is goin on is ABA is gettin my nilla Decoy to appear and rip a track or 2 on that Clairemonsters project....or is that just a pipe dream???:devious:
I WANNA GET HIM ON SOMETHING...PERHAPS CLAIREMONSTERZ, PERHAPS PHAZE 1 (MY ALBUM), PERHAPS OUR COMPILATION, SOMETIN...WE'LL SEE WHATS UP WIT IT...

DEPHINITELY NOT A PIPE DREAM...

...ABA

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
AIGHT IM PEEPIN THIS REUNION SONG RIGHT NOW...GOOD PRODUCTION ON THIS ONE...YALL GOT SOME OTHER TRACKS I MIGHT BE ABLE TO PEEP OUT, PHOR COLLABIN PURPOSES? IM KINDA PHEELIN Y'ALL CATS BUT I DONT THINK I GOT ENOUGH OPH A TASTE OPH YALL TO PHIGURE OUT SHIT...HOLLA...

...ABA

M

MrFreeze

all good playa but me and decoy are one way recordz so we do a lotta songs together, but your right styles gotta click so if ya think ya could use me get at me dog.

Apr 25, 2002
much love Freeze, i hafto agree its a favorite of mine (and not just cuz i made the beat!!)...turned out hella nice, Decozzle laced that track up the way it was supposed to be. yall be on the look out for that "Steppin Out The Mist" CD by the homie Decoy, comin soon!!! strait tamali sauce!