DAZ So So Gangsta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
its official...:

Daz Signs With So So Def
By Nolan Strong
Date: 10/23/2003 4:08 PM

After moving tens of thousands of units through his Gangsta Advisory record label, Daz Dillinger has inked a deal with Jermaine Dupri's So So Def imprint.

"I signed him because I think he's one of the most talented west coast artist's," Dupri told AllHipHop.com. "A lot of people don't know that, so I am going to bring all of that out."

Dillinger is currently in the studio recording his self produced So So Def debut, So So Gangsta.

The album will feature Nate Dogg, Snoop, Redman, The Clipse, G-Unit's Young Bucc, Warren G. and others.

Daz has sold tens of thousands of albums independently and is currently preparing to release his "Tha Row Killa" mini-movie.

The movie stars Snoop, Tray Dee, Bad Azz and the DPG. The DVD will come with music videos, behind the scenes footage and comedy extras.

The movie was directed by James Mossberg, who also has worked with extreme sports athlete, Tony Hawk.

"Tha Row Killa" has already booked 20,000 in pre-orders. An accompanying soundtrack is scheduled to hit stores around Christmas.

Here is a listing of tracks Daz has finished:

01. Don't Git Caught Slippin'
02. Take A Puff Feat. Redman
03. Betta Git Cha Strizzap
04. Fa Sho 2
05. First 2 Bomb
06. I Get Around 2 Feat. Tha Pound featuring Soopafly and Daz.

N

NOSTRIL KING

LOL Daz gave 50 Cent a Tupac verse probably worth over $400,000 dollars in exchange for a Young Bucc guest appearance.

Somebody got gankkkkkkkkkkkkkked.