Could I get some feedback on a few beats?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
I'm new around here, but I've been doing my thing for a while. I was wondering if I could get some opinions on my tracks from you guys.

Here's the url for them:
http://www.bumpusbeats.com

Please let me know what I can do to polish and improve...

Thank you,

-=bumpus=-

Apr 25, 2002
Good shit...
Your style on some those tracks reminds me of Battlecat...all the tracks I peeped were sounding coo..keep it up..
Peep my mp3 page if ya get a chance..
www.mp3.com/ring_mastah_productions

Aug 12, 2002
Thanks for the reply y'all.

Mark, I'm from Santa Rosa too, so get at me if you want to trade some sounds. I haven't actually produced anything released yet, although B-12 expressed some interest in some tracks a few months ago (but you know how it is getting a hold of him).

-=bumpus=-

Aug 12, 2002
Sorry for any delay folks... I just moved and AT&T is taking their sweet ass time with my internet setup. Feel free to email me at [email protected] and I'll get back whenever I can get my hands on a computer.

Thanks for the feedback every one.

Aug 12, 2002
To all who listened listened to my beats, could I ask one more thing? I'd like you to let me know which beats were your favorites... Call it market research, or whatever, but I just want to know which ones you're feelin so that I can build on that and improve my craft.

Also, I just got settled in my new place, so if you were looking to cop some tracks from me and I didn't get a hold of you, please get at me and we'll make it happen.

-=bumpus=-