Conservative Radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Anyone here listen to Bill O'Reily or Mike Savage? Do you listen to them for entertainment or do you get your news from them?

May 8, 2002
Jose said:
Anyone here listen to Bill O'Reily or Mike Savage?

Do you listen to them for entertainment or do you get your news from them?
1. YES

2. BOTH

GOOD SOURCES FOR NEWS ARE

1. MATT DRUDGE AT THE DRUDGEREPORT.COM

2. SEAN HANNITY

3. JOHN AND KEN ON KFI640 AM OUT OF LOS ANGELES

Apr 25, 2002
I LISTEN TO OREILLY AND NEAL BOORTZ AT WORK....I DONT GET MY NEWS FROM THEM THOUGH......I LISTEN TO OREILLY TO GET GOOD LAUGH.....THE SHOW IS THE NO SPIN ZONE....BUT HE SPINS TOPICS ON THERE MORE THAN ANYONE......IT ENTERTAINMENT.

Sep 22, 2003
sometimes

I'll check out Michael Savage and Hannity occasionally. Savage is more for entertainment because he always get's pissed off about stuff and then goes off on huge tangents. Anyways, I agree with many of their points, but I disagree with more, and Savage uses misdirection and faulty logic fairly often.

For a good laugh and a heavy dose of B.S. I'll check out Lee Rogers and Melanie Morgan on the way to work in the morning.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
@Mclean Hatch

Have you noticed that all the radio hosts backed Bush on the war because they believed he had WMD hidden and many conservatives insisted that "we WILL find weapons."

but now that it's starting to look like Iraq didn't posses weapons of conservatives still support the war but change our reasons for going.

so far I've heard:

"Saddam was a mass murderer, you want to talk about a justisfied war, look at the mass graves!"

"We haven't found WMD because they all went to Syria."

"I agree, it was bad intelligence, there were no weapons, but it's better to overestimate a threat than to underestimate a threat, as was the case of Iran and N. Korea."

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Today I heard a host on the radio likening the war to a man robbing a bank with a toy gun, the cops are still going to shoot him wether it was a real gun or not. I assume he was saying that saddam was threatning us or those around him with the lie that he had WMD.

I also that Saddam believed he had weapons but really didn't because the scientists were just lying to him to keep him happy.

Jul 31, 2002
i listen to o'reilly in the morning on my way to school. he is constantly putting down hip hop culture. i think some of what he says is true, ut i listen to conservative radio mostly to keep up on what the right is saying, to gather the right ammo for the job of overcoming...

More trees Less Bushes

Jul 7, 2002
chiligrrl said:
i listen to o'reilly in the morning on my way to school. he is constantly putting down hip hop culture. i think some of what he says is true, ut i listen to conservative radio mostly to keep up on what the right is saying, to gather the right ammo for the job of overcoming...

More trees Less Bushes

chiligrrl? is this the same chiligrrl girl who said she was going to write a book on xraided?

Jul 31, 2002
that was me, unfortunately, once i researched the info.. i found that he had admitted to the murder.. not the same story depicted in deuce-five to life.. so it wasn't that interesting to me anymore. I've done okay up here, and perhaps one day i will write about sac.. but for now, my degree is more important than telling the story.. there were many factors that discouraged me, main one being that ced said x was already working on a book at that time.. but that was what??? 4 years ago.. where's the book.

Jul 7, 2002
chiligrrl said:
that was me, unfortunately, once i researched the info.. i found that he had admitted to the murder.. not the same story depicted in deuce-five to life.. so it wasn't that interesting to me anymore. I've done okay up here, and perhaps one day i will write about sac.. but for now, my degree is more important than telling the story.. there were many factors that discouraged me, main one being that ced said x was already working on a book at that time.. but that was what??? 4 years ago.. where's the book.

maybe he admitted to the murder for a reason? so it wont get the death penalty? maybe? please....i dont want it to be true.:(

anyways nice to here from you again, i dont see you on AOL anymore.

Jul 31, 2002
new aol-- mines got took . chiligrrl04, but still chiligrrl on msn
believe me i wanted to prove innocence but things don't always work out as planned. My perspective has changed a bit but i still bump the classics.. I just don't buy a lot of new shit anymore, i'm reaching for the past, you could say. when it comes to music

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Mclean, considering you rely on some of these people for news don't you find it disturbing that they flip flop on their reasoning? What was the reason we went to war in the first place?

May 16, 2002
Jose said:
Mclean, considering you rely on some of these people for news don't you find it disturbing that they flip flop on their reasoning? What was the reason we went to war in the first place?
"If the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it's clean, he has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush Administration again, all right?" - Bill O'Reilly March 18th 2003

Have you heard him apologizing to the nation?
It seems like the no-spin guy is spinning like a dreidel.

May 8, 2002
Droopy Eye said:
"If the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it's clean, he has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush Administration again, all right?" - Bill O'Reilly March 18th 2003

Have you heard him apologizing to the nation?
It seems like the no-spin guy is spinning like a dreidel.
IS THE HUNT FOR THE WEAPONS OVER????

DID WE FIND DOZENS OF WEAPONS PROGRAMS AND LABS???

May 8, 2002
Jose said:
THERE WASNT ONLY 1 REASON FOR GOING TO WAR.

THERE WERE MANY REASONS.

THE REASON WE PUSHED THE WMD's PART OF IT THE MOST IS BECAUSE WE WANTED TO GET THE UN IN ON IT. FOR IRAQ HAD BROKEN 17 RESOLUTIONS FOR MORE THAN 12 YEARS

BUT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU THERE WERE MANY REASONS WHY WE WENT IN INCLUDING

1. ASSASINATION ATTEMPT ON A FORMER US PRESIDENT
2. CONNECTIONS TO THE WTC BOMBING IN 1993
3. USE OF WMD's
4. HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
5. 17 BROKEN RESOLUTIONS

AND THERE ARE MANY MORE