COLA!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
NO...I been had the same 2 bars to finish..I aint fucked wit it in a minute tho...I been tryin to get all shit straight...Guess who's mobile now...well I at least got my license again....I'll fuck wit after i get back today....I got a few errands to run ...
:confused: is this your new face D

Jan 13, 2003
COLA, Talk to your boy and lets go check out that ride. Shit I was so high I completly forgot I took you to the DOL, that fat ass blunt fucked me off!!!!!! I slept like a baby after that ma fucker

Jan 13, 2003
C.O.L.A. said:
D-Dank what is it......I just took a look at it....its damn near the exact color of the Cutty....I did'nt get a chance to test drive it tho...holla pimpin...
God tha Cutty Mack Smasher. I miss that ride so much. You cant fade the triple green my Cuttlas had. I actually seen it down in Skyway a while ago when I was on a mission wth Erik K. It still has the smashed face imprint on the windsheild, and the JB welded head gasket. How many blunts were blown in that bitch?!
A question we may never have an answer to......
How does the interior look on that bitch? where did you see it?
I need some vital info on it.
Holla pimpjuice:cool: