ClasSICC Poztz....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
remember that fuckin poztz where that fool pozted picz of him and hiz crew. and "Seattle'z Finest" wuz up in there LMFAO! im still laughing at that porker.

anywayz, hit thiz up with sum other classic siccness poztz....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol.....i remember that shit.....then smurf registered the same name only spelled "finest" "fine'z't" and everyone thought it was the other guy....hahaha.....that's funny shit.....i can't think of anything else that was really that funny......except for the thread, "clown the mutha fucka above you." or whatever it was called.....

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
lol.....i remember that shit.....then smurf registered the same name only spelled "finest" "fine'z't" and everyone thought it was the other guy....hahaha.....that's funny shit.....i can't think of anything else that was really that funny......except for the thread, "clown the mutha fucka above you." or whatever it was called.....
yeah that sure was great, only it wasnt smurf dude

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

the one where he snitched on dude's dad? and then everybody (i.e. Deep Thought, DreDog) chastised him?

hahahahaha I was tryna find that shit a few tweeks ago...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
How bout the post where homedude jacked someone for a half ounce and then he admitted that he snitched on him.
that was C-Lo...and yes, that was fuckin hilarious.....he kept switching his story so that he wouldn't sound like a fag....and then EVERYONE clowned on him.....lol....like 60 people!