CHECK THIS OUT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2002
dude u have been smokin that shit. look Spice has 2 verses. he raps right after 40 on the first verse. and he comes in right after Mac Mall. man this is a trip. i dont know if i would have admited this, you have balls.

M

MrFreeze

last one on the first verse-"you dont know that hoe mayne that bitch cant be trusted/ DUSTED AND DA-MUTHAFUCKIN-SGUSTED"

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
freakside510 said:
dude u have been smokin that shit. look Spice has 2 verses. he raps right after 40 on the first verse. and he comes in right after Mac Mall. man this is a trip. i dont know if i would have admited this, you have balls.

HOW GAY IS THIS? YOU THINK EVERYONE ON EARTH THAT LISTENS TO RAP KNOWS ABOUT SPICE 1? I AINT EVEN BEEN LISTENIN TO BAY RAP THAT LONG...MAYBE TWO YEARS TOPS...YOU ACT LIKE I SAID..."WHO'S THIS TUPAC CHARACTER?"...OR "ANYONE EVER HEARD OPH JESUS CHRIST?"

GOOD LORD...HE'S JUST A MAN....

...ABA

Jul 28, 2002
hey man Spice has been a nationwide rapper for years now. he has sold hella records and i know people all over and out of the country that knows who Spice is. and u are in cali, come on dude. he fucked with hella southern cali people to. i dont care, if u like rap music then you know about Spice 1. No excuses, but hey if u really didnt, thats your bad. but enjoy the song with 40, and go buy his 9 solo albums so you can enjoy a bay area legend and rap music as a whole.

Jul 28, 2002
i am just saying it is very funny to me if u never heard Spice at all and u are from cali. but whatever. he is a bay area legend. he's not even my favorite artist just showing him his credit that is due. so yall can say what u want. but i bet yall would say the samething about the artist you like.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
DID I SAY IVE NEVER HEARD OPH HIM? I SAID IVE NEVER REALLY LISTENED TO HIM...IVE HEARD OPH HIM OPH COURSE SINCE AS PHAR BACK AS I CAN REMEMBER LISTENING TO RAP...IVE JUST NEVER GIVEN HIM A LISTEN...HE AINT GOD...NOT EVERYONE LISTENS TO THE SAME SHIT...

...ABA

Jul 28, 2002
man i never said you never heard of him, I said u never heard him. read the post again and you will see that. and it dont matter even if u dont like bay shit, spice has been fuckin with eastcoast people, down south or whatever. so its just seems hard to believe you never heard him.

Jul 28, 2002
they must do, cause you continue to reply to me. but dude i dont got time to internet war with you. so listen to what you listen to and i will do the same. never heard of you anyway. have a dubious day.