Cellski mixtape 3 is shittin on all these other mixtapes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
this shit tha best volume yet. cellski's lyrics are top notch...makes tha songs 10x better than tha originals. I been knockin gotta get that money, thats tha knock right there who beat is that?

Jul 21, 2002
for real i bought it the other day mayne this mix tape is straight heat. it shows what would happen is cellskit hits the mainstream and that is bring straight heat

Jan 20, 2003
it sounded pretty tight but there was a couple of old songs and some recycled lyrics too. i can't stand recycled lyrics. it is a good cd though, i was really feelin 1st and 15th and that song produced by ric rock, i think it was number 5 it's called work. the done deal mix is better though.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
I thought it was sick. Lot of the eastcoast heads are feeling htat 50 cent, lil flip and lloyd banks track.

Apr 25, 2002
I'mma have to disagree. I wasn't really feelin' any of Cellski's mixtapes. I'd recommend that Deliquents mixtape and that Done Deal Family shit over Cellski. Just my opinion though..

Dec 27, 2002
Mr. Chronic said:
I'mma have to disagree. I wasn't really feelin' any of Cellski's mixtapes. I'd recommend that Deliquents mixtape and that Done Deal Family shit over Cellski. Just my opinion though..
I can vouch for that as well...make sure you check out the Big Bread Ed (Young Ed) mixtape as well. pure knock.

May 11, 2002
i thought it was his best mixtape...he used some tight ass beats ....he tore up the fabolous beat and also the tupac still ballin beat....i think its better than the done deal one cuz that done deal one has some shitty and old beats like ll cool j and trade it all. also i wanted more quinn and the songs were pretty short.....im not saying it isnt good though but i like the cellski one better...and the guce one has really grown on me too

I TRIED TO COMIN WITH SOME HEAT.I GOT MORE HEAT FO YALL.

THE BAY IS THE SCO-NOT NO RECYCLED LYRICS ON HERE.I USED A SONG FROM MR.PREDICTER.TO ADD SOME DIFFRENT FLAVOR.

DONTKNOWSHIT AND MR.CHRONIC-THATS YALL OPIONS.BUT I SMELL SOMETHIN FISHY HERE.

TRIPLEGOLD-RIGHT ON DOG WE CAME HARD AND NIGGAS HATIN.

AZTECSSF-YOU KNOW THE REALS

REQUEST "ITS KILLA KEISE" ON KMEL

YALL MUST HAVE NOT READ MY ADS IN MURDER DOG AND SHOWCASE

"AT INNER CITY 2K WE DONT PUT OUT RECYCLED VERSES OR SONGS. ALL NEW SHIT"

LIKE I SAID I WANTED TO THROW A OLD SCHOOL SONG ON THERE SO HOW IS THAT RECYLCLIN.I WANTED TO LET PEOPLE WHO NEVER HEARD ME GET A FEEL OF HOW I WAS COMIN IN 95.STRAIGHT GANGSTA.