CBo-LIve & Uncut (dvd)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
probably the worst dvd I have bought. It just didnt seem like much thought was put into it. there was way too much concert footage, shit gets boring after a while, Id rather bump his cd.

the best part was also the worst part which was the part where they were in a strip club. the problem was you couldnt see anything. shit was too dark.

it was probably about 90% concert footage. just way too much. if you like that sort of thing, then go buy it, but if I could go back in time, I would not buy it again.

the yuk dvd was MUCH better.

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
I LIKED IT , I AGREE THERE IS WAY TOO MUCH CONCERT FOOTAGE, BUT IT WAS COO OVERALL , THE YUK ONE IS WAY BETTER SO IZ MAC DRE SHIT , BUT THE BO IS HARD IN ITS OWN LIL WAY , IF YOU A BO FAN LIKE ME IT MIGHT BE WORTH CHECKIN IT OUT

Feb 14, 2003
I was diggin it, there was alot of concert footage thou...

they showed this cat gettin his ass wupped so bad, they tore his clothes off and kept beatin his ass, dude was butt ass naked gettin fucked up.....

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
YEA THAT NIGGA GOT WHUPPED , LOL , NIGGAZ WAS KICKIN HIM IN THE FACE , STRIPPED THAT NIGGA IN THE MIDDLE OF A RIOT OR SOMETHIN , THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY..........