Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
S @SnoopyBlue & siccmadesyko @siccmadesyko and basically everybody in this thread....

What are your 3 favorite CML songs?

In no particular order mine are Iraq, Rock Bottom and Manslauder.....all the slower tracks are the ones I try to disturb the peace to.

Dec 11, 2006
S @SnoopyBlue & siccmadesyko @siccmadesyko and basically everybody in this thread....

What are your 3 favorite CML songs?

In no particular order mine are Iraq, Rock Bottom and Manslauder.....all the slower tracks are the ones I try to disturb the peace to.
To be honest I've been trying to like this dudes raps for almost 10 years. Since that video shoot at the apts that got shut down. We're both from sac and My folks are cool with him and some of his people but I've seriously never been able to finish any of his songs. I even skip his verses on other people's projects. But I've kept trying when people post his new shit. Still can't do it

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
To be honest I've been trying to like this dudes raps for almost 10 years. Since that video shoot at the apts that got shut down. We're both from sac and My folks are cool with him and some of his people but I've seriously never been able to finish any of his songs. I even skip his verses on other people's projects. But I've kept trying when people post his new shit. Still can't do it

Thats whats up bro, its pretty cool that at least you still give him a chance after all these years you kno. Sometimes it just aint meant to be lol

Props: siccmadesyko