c.s.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rezz

Apr 26, 2002
whats up folks.

hows things been treating you?

i still find myself thumbing thru the cd collection lookin for that C.S. album ever now and again.

i see you are building yourself up a nice little internet empire.

keep hustlin.

what new you got coming out?

and i still never got that first album you still got some?

p'z

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
What's up Rezz? I'm just tryin' to do the damn thang homey. I've been making some added progress in the game. My fan base is expanding. Did you see my interview in last Murder Dog? And they voted my album top 40 indie albums of 2001. I got in interview coming up also in a mag called RIME out of LA. The next thing we're doing is a dvd called "In The Ghetto World: Faded & X-Rated". We're most likely going to attach a soundtrac to it. Then we're doing The Mobstaz album "All part of the game". We got a couple of songs done on that one. Then I'm putting out my 3rd album called "The Hardest". So I'm tryna' keep it movin'. Yeah, I still got some Ghetto Classics. I gotta playa deal for you. Holla bac, or holla on the email [email protected] . One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
krishna said:
how deep into the 3rd album are you homie?
I got a lot of the concepts, titles and some of the hooks and verses. That's how I do my albums. I map them out first. I put some thought into my shit. I just don't go to the studio and write my songs. Once I have the titles, concepts and hooks it doesn't take any time to put it down. Then I just look for the right beats, and if I have hooks and verses wrote already, I re-write the verse to make it fit the beat by adding words or taking some out. I already have the blueprint for it, so it's already in motion. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Jul 8, 2002
Yo what up C.S. ?

I'ma order yo album next week dogg when I'll get some dough...yo shit costs like 20 buck$ at amazon but I think yo shit is worth the 20 buck$...20 bucks is alotta money to a 16 y.o. student like me but I wanna support the underground cats

One Love from Germany playa...Keep it Gangsta

Apr 25, 2002
L-Dogg said:
Yo what up C.S. ?

I'ma order yo album next week dogg when I'll get some dough...yo shit costs like 20 buck$ at amazon but I think yo shit is worth the 20 buck$...20 bucks is alotta money to a 16 y.o. student like me but I wanna support the underground cats

One Love from Germany playa...Keep it Gangsta
Much love homey. I gaurantee you'll get your money's worth. Holla bac when you get it and let me know how much you like it. Thanks for the support dog. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com