C-Bo...speaks on it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
C-Bo: Ten Lives
By Damainion Ewell

October 17th, 2003 will be a day that West Coast Mafia CEO C-Bo will never forget. In the early mornings after leaving a nightclub in Kansas City, he and artists from his record label were met with a barrage of bullets while they sat in their SUV. Miraculously, no one was killed, and no life threatening injuries were sustained.
This occurrence reads like a bad 2Pac or Biggie Smalls script. The circumstances are eerily similar, yet tragedy does not rear its ugly head. Just days after the incident, C-Bo spoke with Allhiphop.com to shed some light on the situation and offer words of enlightenment to those who may or may not encounter what he did. It is important to remember that no man or woman is promised the next minute, the next hour, or the next day, so do all that you do in a persistent, yet kind and gentle way.

Allhiphop.com: What exactly took place the night of the shooting?

C-Bo: Well you know, some boys got on us. They came out of nowhere. It wasn’t no accident or nothing, they just came out of nowhere shooting.

Allhiphop.com: Where did all this chaos take place?

C-Bo: I was in Kansas City. We was coming from the club, about to go turn it in. We was riding man, and they got my boy (Fat Tone) twice in the back. We was in a clean ass Excursion, sitting on 24’s and sh*t. They shot every window out of that muthaf*cka. They sprayed the fully and sh*t, you know what I mean?

Allhiphop.com: What injuries did you sustain?

C-Bo: Nothing man, just some cuts from the glass.

Allhiphop.com: Various reports state that Messy Marv was seriously injured in the shooting. In actuality, it was Fat Tone who got the worst of it, right?

C-Bo: Fat Tone got hit in the back, right below his neck. He got hit in the ribs, and one of his lungs collapsed. He’s stable right now. Messy Marv wasn’t in the car. He was with us earlier that day, but he wasn’t with us at that time.

Allhiphop.com: There were no injuries to Fat Tone’s spinal column?

C-Bo: Nope. The bullets missed his spine somehow.

Allhiphop.com: Has the police gotten anywhere with their investigation?

C-Bo: sh*t, I don’t even know. We really haven’t talked to them. They’ve been asking us questions and sh*t.

Allhiphop.com: They have not established any sort of motive or anything?

C-Bo: They high speeded away from the police and got away. They broke out, man.

Allhiphop.com: What kind of condition is Fat Tone in right now?

C-Bo: He’s straight; he’s going to make it.

Allhiphop.com: I heard tell that they were coming after you with AK47’s. How were you able to escape the gunshots?

C-Bo: Exactly my man! They pulled up on the side of us. I’m in the passenger seat, my nigga Fat Tone was behind me. Lil’ Psycho was in the middle, and Killa Tay was on the side. They rolled up on my side and just sprayed with the fully, about 75 shots in a matter of 5 or 6 seconds. It sounded like threw a bunch of firecrackers in the car!

Allhiphop.com: How are you holding up from a mental aspect?

C-Bo: I’m just chilling with my n*ggas right now. Thinking about life, bro. I should be dead ten times right now. n*ggas got to get motivated in this music 100% because it can over at any time.

Allhiphop.com: You have to focus on the things you love most in this life and concentrate on that because you may not get a second chance.

C-Bo: That’s real right there.

Allhiphop.com: You got any messages for the people who are going to be reading this?

C-Bo: Don’t wait to do anything. Do what you want to do right now because you can be gone any day. You got to stay motivated. Do the right thing, man. It’s not for nothing. The sh*t you do wrong comes back to haunt you and the sh*t you do good comes back to protect you. You got to do a lot of good sh*t so that it can protect you from all that bad sh*t.

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
Steve-O said:
C-Bo: Don’t wait to do anything. Do what you want to do right now because you can be gone any day. You got to stay motivated. Do the right thing, man. It’s not for nothing. The sh*t you do wrong comes back to haunt you and the sh*t you do good comes back to protect you. You got to do a lot of good sh*t so that it can protect you from all that bad sh*t.
I feel what he said right there...

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Ey, Nostrilz

You need to shut your bitch ass up. Your like a grade-school girl

1HATE

Im gald there were no serious injuries.

Bo, when you get around to readin this, dont worry about some of the comments that some of the marks make. There are a lot of us here that have luv for you, genuinely, and luv what you do. We dont wanna see ya gone. Keep ya head up, homie.

Kabol

Sep 12, 2002
Bo is a real one

he been puttin it down for all these years no wonder there are haters. It would have been tragic if all them got killed, but niggas aint playin no more anybody can get it dont matter who u are. I am a strong believer in karma and best believe what goes around comes around so them niggas wit the fully gon get theres too!

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
C-Bo when you read this, I just want you to know Us in Sac have nothing but love for you. Im truely glad to see you safe, and hopefully it stays that way. Keep reppin' for the West side pimp. Stay up.

1 Love

Sep 14, 2003
C_KRABASSC_KBO

IF HE DONT SHUT NEXT TIME THEY WONT MISS THEY TARGET GET OFF FIFTY NUTS HIM AND YUK JUST JEALOUS OF THE NIGGA SHINE TALK ABOUT THE REALIST/JA RULE/DMX/CRAZY/ AND ALL THE ONES BLATANTLY BITING/ BO&YUK ACT LIKE PAC FUCKED THEM AND THEY SWALLOWED HIM THE WAY THEY TALKING NEXT TIME THEY WONT MISS:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: fire:

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Re: C_KRABASSC_KBO

hellraiser3816 said:
IF HE DONT SHUT NEXT TIME THEY WONT MISS THEY TARGET GET OFF FIFTY NUTS HIM AND YUK JUST JEALOUS OF THE NIGGA SHINE TALK ABOUT THE REALIST/JA RULE/DMX/CRAZY/ AND ALL THE ONES BLATANTLY BITING/ BO&YUK ACT LIKE PAC FUCKED THEM AND THEY SWALLOWED HIM THE WAY THEY TALKING NEXT TIME THEY WONT MISS:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: fire:
muthafucka shut yo netbangin tooth fairy ass up.... oh wow you're so hard, you can run off at the mouth and talk that shit on a computer........ you aint nothin but a jive ass turkey, get the fuck off this board punk

Sep 14, 2003
FUCK U CK_RAB ERICKIT ASS NIGGAZ

FUCK ALL YA CRAB ASS NET BANGING NEVER SEEING THE HOLE ASS NIGGAS SPEAKING ON A PIRU WHO WILL DAMAGE YOU AND YA CREW FUCK A CRAB UPTOWN PIRU DEL PASO HIEGHTS I THOUGHT YAH CKNEW :dead: :dead: :dead: :

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YOU SEEM 2 BE THE ONE BANGIN ON THE INTERNET..KEEP IT REAL WITH YOURSELF & STOP HATIN..I DON'T TRIP ON ARGUING ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS & THOSE WHO KNOW ME KNOW WHAT I'M ABOUT....SO KEEP DOIN WHAT YOU DO IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN..ME & MY NIGGAS KEEP IT 100 & I GOT FOLKS IN THE HEIGHTS SO WHAT IS IT...I'LL HAVE NIGGAS FROM YOUR OWN HOOD SMASH YOU..PLAY SUPERMAN IF YOU WANT