C-Bo song in Hostel Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KNw

Sicc OG
Jan 17, 2003
I was watching the movie "Hostel" last week and in the credits it had C-bo. I think the song was "I aint fuckin wit yall". How did Bo get that into the movie?

KNw

Sicc OG
Jan 17, 2003
Yea. It was in the beginning of the movie. You have to really listen for it. The first time I watched it, I didn't notice it until I saw the credits. I had to watch it again. It's on the 3rd scene I think.

KNw

Sicc OG
Jan 17, 2003
"I ain't fuckin with 'yall". I think it was on one of C-bo's compilations, but I don't know which one. I'll have to go and listen to bo's shit.

Alah_831x4 said:
IF THATS THE MOVIE WITH DENZELL WASHINGTON THEN YARRRA TIS WAS BO LOC MAYNE CUZ I HEARD THAT SHIT 4 MY SELF

No it didn't have Denzell on it. Quentin Tarantino was the Exec. Producer.
It starred Jay Hernandez.

KNw

Sicc OG
Jan 17, 2003
You have to listen closely for it. It's the 3rd or 4th scene in the movie where the girl is naked doing it on the bed. And look at the credits it has C-bo on there.

Oct 18, 2003
i've heard of bo's song being on hostel but i never watched it. i rented an old faces of death and it had "the autopsy" on there they played it in the credits.

Apr 3, 2006
Yeah the song in the movie "Hostel" is "We Ain't Fuckin' Wit' Ya'll" from the West Side Ryders Vol. 1 with Me, Ampichino, & Mike P. To my knowledge the "Dirty" movie with Cuba Gooding Jr. has 3 of our songs, "Gangsta Pimpin', Gangsta, & Armed & Dangerous". from the West Coast Mafia Gang. The songs got in the movies because Quentin Tarantino & the creator of the other movie are really big fans West Coast Mafia. As a matter of fact, there are negotiations in the works for 2 major films in 2007 starring the West Coast Mafia Gang. Holla at ya niggas on the silver screen. 1.