BOUT TO DIPP ON OUT THIS BITCH FOR A MINUTE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i'm fittin' to FINALLY start my job here on the 3rd,and i just happened to come across a smooth gee today,so my having to stay in a motel or extended -expensive- ass stay is no more to those that know what i'm speakin' on....i'm headin' to PO either friday or Saturday to snatch me up an apartment,hopefully before the 3rd.I'll drop by here every now and then on my girls' aunts' computer when i get the chance to go over there.@KAOZ206:I got a calling card,so i'll get at you main........thangs is lookin' brighter for me now:cheeky: ...........@MO-X & Li'l G:If you need to get ahold of me for a track or just to bullshit sometime,drop the #'s to Kaoz or just hit me with the #'s on my e-mail(i dont know why,but i cant erase the messages in my pm box...IT'S PISSIN' ME OFF!!!!!!!!:angry: )...........@David(MaskedMan):My bad,i dont think we'll be linkin' up like we planned,but we will in the future,hit me on the phone a.s.a.p so i can get your # again,someone moved it now i cant find it....we will do sumn,believe that...i just need to find out my schedule for my job before i can plan any trips back up here.@D-Sane:It'll be awhile before i get at you about beats,but if you need a place to post if your in oregon,i'll call ya cell and give you my home # when i get it hooked up........atleast you wont have to worry about me buggin' you for free beats,lol..................@Sixxness:Shoot the # to my e-mail and we'll shoot the shit,homie..........everyone else see you when i see you.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Have a fun safe move back down there Villain...Good luck with the job too pimpin!..I'll hit you on the PM with my cell number...you can hit me up whenever mayn...

Apr 25, 2002
awwwwwwwwww,D-Sane you cnat say bye atleast.

fuck you then whiteboy...ya fake ass bitch...........LMAO..........naw,but for real get at me...........to BIG BOLOMITE:1 love raza,i'll be gettin ahold of you soon...HEATERS???UH OH!!!!!!!!!I;m still not sure if i'm dippin tommorow...so i'll get whicha tonight...........hows my mijo doin' main?

Apr 25, 2002
peace

thanks main.........well,i'm finally gettin' to portland today,i'm in a fuckin' hurry to get my place,i still aint got one.....yeah i will,lobo call me asshole.