Boe Sosa & BOE Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Posting for the beat. I don't fuck with these young dudes but this lil guy not bad. Everything outta mozzys camp sounds similar to me but this beat go crazy

Props: DanielRuler9
Feb 1, 2018
Wow 1.6 million views on YouTube in only 10 days. I can’t hate on lil bro for that.
Cuz it's posted on Worldstar and is one of the featured videos. Therefore since it's in the spotlight on the site hella people click on it. Doesn't mean it's necessarily heat, it's just gotten that exposure. That's what I think VERSACERO @VERSACERO means by "paying" for views. Dude paid to have his song featured on the site, not necessarily paid to have fake views.

Nov 24, 2017
I have no idea whether he is buying views or not. I’m not connected to him and I’m not in the music industry. But it looks like he gets a lot of YouTube views, in addition to Spotify downloads. Can he buy Spotify downloads?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I like Mozzy & his camp but I don't see the appeal of this kid. His entire song sounds like recycled Mozzy vocabulary.
That was my first thought. Also, he can ride a beat better then most the mozzy camp tho IMO

Still I'm only impressed by the beat it's grimey AF I like that shit and why I posted the vid