BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Oct 27, 2016
Is C @CHITOWN4L187 Micheal Jordan aka ChiCity1?
Yeah, that's ChiCity1 Entertainment. The guy is a nutcase, deadbeat buyer who can't afford to pay. Dude bought from me earlier this year and never paid, that's the fifth time he's done it. Now everyone sees the true person I've been dealing with. Dude could've just apologized to me and i would've just deleted his info but he decided to spam the entire forum instead.

C @CHITOWN4L187 apologized to everyone on this forum first and i will delete your info but i will not delete your eBay user ID's since you keep changing them anyway.

Last edited:
Props: BIG CHUNK

CHITOWN4L187

GANGSTA SHIT
Dec 18, 2006
Lol @ "Certified Cock Lover"
look here here's proof hes lying so to clear that up he says i didnt pay and im a dead beat buyer LMAO lies lies lies here's y'all proof and it aint the first he lies and makes up shyt hes supposed to be the most credited person on here well yall thought wrong item was paid for and he canceled it and lied to ebay, i didnt know it was him cuz he also changes his name numerous times.. funny part i ended up buying that cd from elsewhere loll i rest my case lolll also be sure to check out the video on my channel enjoy playaz :_) and also i got hundreds of people outside of this section of siccness to vouch for me matter fact i just sold 2 high dolla items right now damn im bout to ship the same day .. such a bad seller n buyer lolllzzz ill be back later i gotta make this $$$$ in the court of LAW your accusations would be Dismissed and unaccounted for thats a fact! and yes he did one my homies grimey 2 also just to add that... i could dig deeper on him cuz i know people worldwide but ill leave it at that ........ oo 1 more thing i just got a buyer that hasent paid yet on another order and i aint tripping it does no harm to me like that did to him lollll why cuz this muzik shyt is side $$$$$ :_)

Attachments

Last edited:

CHITOWN4L187

GANGSTA SHIT
Dec 18, 2006
but like i said i aint got time to be going back n forth.
spend time on contributing to the music scene not drama section on here that probably would be the smartest thing to do for him but i cant control others

Oct 27, 2016
but like i said i aint got time to be going back n forth.
spend time on contributing to the music scene not drama section on here that probably would be the smartest thing to do for him but i cant control others
Is time for you to move on, stay away from all my sales and buy your Chicago CD's locally like you've been doing instead.

BIG CHUNK

East Bay Representative
Feb 1, 2018
Your posts are so ridiculous @ C @CHITOWN4L187 it's truly amazing how uneducated and wrong you are. About everything! Your posts are so cringe dude. The correct thing to do would have been to PRIVATE MESSAGE him and ask to remove your information. But obviously you're a dude who's trying too hard, trying to start internet beefs because you got nothing else going on, calling people "whiteboy" when you're literally white as fuck, just hating and being a nuisance to the public. It's people like you I don't feel bad for because you fucking do it to yourself!

You're speaking to members like you've been around, you have 37 posts since 2006! Like dat619 @dat619 said, just move the fuck on and maybe learn from your poor choices.

Props: dat619