Big Danksmoke!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
Despensa but at first when I readintg the post the BDS stood out and I got amped up cause that means bulldog round here. Then I read it and got it meant Big Dank Smoke. not that that matters just my 2 cents.

Aug 6, 2002
^^^^If you are a norteno(and I guess a scrap) in the 559 area code then yeah it is a bad thing cause BDS= Bulldogs. which in a nut shell is a rival to enes and scraps, you see out here they bang BDS, and I am a little prejudice to seeing those three letters in that order together. So right a way I assumed somthing untill I read it. Other than that it is just three letters. MY understanding from other posts is that you don't bang so thats why I said despense cause it meant Big DankSmoke and not the other thang. Again despense I didn't mean to throw the thread off subject. Stay up and if I don't make sense about the bds then just pm me. good luck on your music(I remember you as being a rapper,right?)

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
YO MATAI...YOU STILL GOT THE LINK 2 YOUR AUDIO...I REMEMBER I HAD A SONG BY YOU...BUT I HAD 2 FORMAT MY SHIT SO I WANNA GET IT AGAIN

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
FC Ene! Right o dawg! lol! Naw I don't bang but I love every and anyone no matter who they are or where they're from! Lou E Lou is my cousin dawg! ha! That crazy fucker huh! I love em though! I'm just always interested in the new things that go on around me as far as gangs, hoods, drugs, game so and so on feel me? Thanks for the support on the music thing pimp and be safe out there homie!!! To many soldiers fall for no reason and I'd hate to hear that happen to anyone from these boards bro!
One Love!

Armen there is a new song I have up over at the BART forum that will be on "Fast & Furious 3" that you might like! I have the link up so that you can hear it!

One Love Playas! Matai

Aug 6, 2002
right on like I said I have some pre-disposed hatred for seeing BDS, but then upon reading it was clear you meant Big Dank smoke. Glad to see someone draw a clear line between banging and not banging too many people like to play in the gray area. Stay up and good luck on your endeavors.