Berner Rico Album 👍👎?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2018
Refuse to listen to berner. Hes a fake and the bay cant support that.

Grew up in a million dollar home with a wealthy family in the nicest neighborhood in the city and went to a private school. But acts like hes a coke lord street nigga.

Nice work on the forum switch btw guys. Glad siccness is back up.

Props: streetsonlock

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006

Grew up in a million dollar home with a wealthy family in the nicest neighborhood in the city and went to a private school. But acts like hes a coke lord street nigga.

Man... Berner is a cool Dude. Anyway, listened to the album this morning. It got some slaps I like gotta play it through tho

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I'll give it a spin because Berner does have a good ear for beats and features but I still find him really awful as an MC. I actually get lightweight frustrated that he doesn't just produce other artists and give up trying to rap. As a fan of the rap genre I feel it would be a big contribution to the music and produce a lot of great material.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
I'll give it a spin because Berner does have a good ear for beats and features but I still find him really awful as an MC. I actually get lightweight frustrated that he doesn't just produce other artists and give up trying to rap. As a fan of the rap genre I feel it would be a big contribution to the music and produce a lot of great material.
That's a good way to look at it!

Props: FILA|AUS
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

So TL;DR he is not a hustler? I mean I can't even be mad at him if he grew up in a million dollar house and went to private school, that's dope that he was that fortunate and didn't have to grow up in poverty. He should rap about that, since that's what many want anyway

May 2, 2018
So TL;DR he is not a hustler? I mean I can't even be mad at him if he grew up in a million dollar house and went to private school, that's dope that he was that fortunate and didn't have to grow up in poverty. He should rap about that, since that's what many want anyway
Nothing wrong with growing up fortunate and wealthy but when you try to pretend you were some street gangsta coke kingpin and weed lord who also was a pimp and sold hookers that's phony as fuck. He was none of those but that's all he says he did in his songs. Dudes a fake point blank. Seems like when berner does it he gets a pass but as soon as ppl find out another bay artist is the opposite of what they rap about, everyone is on they helmet.

Props: StillHustlin